Thank you Bob Diaco.... | The Boneyard

Thank you Bob Diaco....

Reaction Score
...by getting fired, you helped Make UConn Great Again!!!
UConn_Edsall_Football_11180-655x485.jpg

Reaction Score
In all seriousness, how much do you think it would go for in auction? I'd be willing to pay a few hundred bucks if Diaco would sign it

I though about this, too. Unfortunately I don't think it'd be worth anything unless Diaco ends up being the next Vince Lombardi or if we turned into Alabama.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
I though about this, too. Unfortunately I don't think it'd be worth anything unless Diaco ends up being the next Vince Lombardi or if we turned into Alabama.

Its value is not material. It has unquantifiable sentimental value.

Reaction Score
:D:D
In all seriousness, how much do you think it would go for in auction? I'd be willing to pay a few hundred bucks if Diaco would sign it
How much would you pay for a Uconn football signed by Diaco? Make me an offer. :D

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
Interesting piece on Jerry Kill and FHCBD. So his ego wouldn't allow it plus the 3.4 mil was a good fall back position. Talk about a blood sucking energy vampire.
Report: UConn's Bob Diaco fired after not showing interest in Rutgers OC Jerry Kill

This is based on the same info we have seen before. But...I did find this interesting...

"Kill's hire also represents a smart break from Ash's first-year philosophy, when he filled out the coaching staff with mostly former colleagues and trusted friends of friends within the business. Kill offers a sounding board for a second-year head coach."

Looks like Ash learned pretty quickly that the Diaco "hire the cronies" approach was a bad idea.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom