Thank God we have JC........... | The Boneyard

Thank God we have JC...........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Can you imagine Shabazz being 1-15 from the floor and having 10 TO's and still playing? Well that's pretty much the kind of game McEntee just had!!:(

Reaction Score
Ughh, disgusting offensive performance. I had dreams of Bazz to Drummond as I was trying to think happy thoughts while resisting the urge to pull my hair out.

Reaction Score
Can you imagine Shabazz being 1-15 from the floor and having 10 TO's and still playing? Well that's pretty much the kind of game McEntee just had!!:(
Its a helpless feeling when you have such inferior quarterbacking. We haven't had a good aerial attack since Dan O.

Reaction Score
Shabazz/Boat
Lamb/Giffey
Roscoe/DD
AO/Olander
AD/Wolf/Bradley

I feel better.

Reaction Score
Oh come on! I came over to the bball board for a distraction from that abortion of a football game and I have to see this! :)

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score

Yes, I can. KEA against Gonzaga. Came back to stick the winning jumper in Elton Brand's face.

Reaction Score
So how do you blame this on Pasqualoni? Is it his fault? Correct me if I'm wrong, but he sent a few players to the pros from college.

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
I had dreams of Bazz to Drummond .

What would Freud make of that...eh, probably nothing.

Although it wasn't a promising performance yesterday, give HCPP a little time to figure it out. Once he has his own kids in an established system it will be fair to make a judgement.

Reaction Score
What would Freud make of that...eh, probably nothing.

Although it wasn't a promising performance yesterday, give HCPP a little time to figure it out. Once he has his own kids in an established system it will be fair to make a judgement.

Sorry CL82 I gave him 4 qtrs yesterday to figure it out and he didn't. It was obvious the youtube kid really ha dno shot out there and to get a win which the defense deserved he needed to put the ball in someone, anyone, elses hands and so far he failed miserably in a very winnable game. I will give him time as I like the man but his stubborness to prove everyone this was the kid proved fatal.

CL82

Reaction Score
Sorry CL82 I gave him 4 qtrs yesterday to figure it out and he didn't. It was obvious the youtube kid really ha dno shot out there and to get a win which the defense deserved he needed to put the ball in someone, anyone, elses hands and so far he failed miserably in a very winnable game. I will give him time as I like the man but his stubborness to prove everyone this was the kid proved fatal.
Not sure that he was stubborn, I think he felt like Johnny Mac was the best option...scary, I know. It's too soon to give up on the season. Let's see what happens against Iowa State.

Reaction Score
Not sure that he was stubborn, I think he felt like Johnny Mac was the best option...scary, I know. It's too soon to give up on the season. Let's see what happens against Iowa State.

LOL, he gave him 4 quarters though CL82??? What more could he ask for??? 2 games??? That'd be absurd!!!

:rolleyes:

Reaction Score

McEntee is a walk on. I'd say...if Kyle Bailey was our starting guard...then I'd be like !

CL82

Reaction Score
LOL, he gave him 4 quarters though CL82??? What more could he ask for??? 2 games??? That'd be absurd!!!:rolleyes:

Unless what's on the bench is worse. All I'm saying is it is too soon to burn PP in effigy. Let's see what happens against Iowa St.

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score
Unless what's on the bench is worse. All I'm saying is it is too soon to burn PP in effigy. Let's see what happens against Iowa St.

Even after Iowa St ... wouldn't it be too early?

Reaction Score

Did someone burn him in effigy that I didn't see? Questioning the QB during the 2nd half of Saturdays game is not a mark on PP's early career but it's frightening nonetheless. He has a long way to go as far as I'm concerned and will turn out to be a better fit than Edsall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom