Texas @ UTRGV | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Texas @ UTRGV

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
Well, guess what? I'm here. Will always support my team, win or lose. Thanks for following our team.
And you should always support your team. Just remember when you make poor comments against a team that is 12-1 against you since ‘13-14, has been higher nationally ranked every year for the last 15 years over your team, maybe you should tone down your denigration. Humility plays well on this forum, bravado and smack talk do not.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Baylor gets a game in with this powerhouse 3 days before playing UConn. Smart for them to work in a game after the break.

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
And you should always support your team. Just remember when you make poor comments against a team that is 12-1 against you since ‘13-14, has been higher nationally ranked every year for the last 15 years over your team, maybe you should tone down your denigration. Humility plays well on this forum, bravado and smack talk do not.
Poor comments? Are you serious? Baylor poster talks trash about Texas' 3-point shooting over the course of last few games. I reply regarding 3-point shooting that Baylor's track record is not good. If you must know, there is a thread on the Baylor message board devoted specifically to their lack of 3-point shooting and how it has cost them games.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom