Texas @ Oklahoma - 12/28/17 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Texas @ Oklahoma - 12/28/17

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
If Texas continues to rely on guards to do all the work what happens when they play teams that have more complete scoring? UConn, Baylor, MSU to name a few. All can score anywhere from the floor. The key to take these teams down will be limit post touches, rebound, and get the ball in bounded.

Texas has some of the best post players and players in the country. However, what they show on the court isn't translating. I was expecting them to blow out teams left and right, but that just isn't the case. Is it coaching, chemistry, or a slump? Not sure but was very worried about them and now I'm wondering why I was so worried.

I think they looked better last year.
Texas is one of those teams with alot of bigs. They are not mobile. They are not quick, cant handle the ball on a break away, cant shoot from outside 10 ft. They are big and slow and pretty good around the basket but to big and to slow and too limited. They are not Breanna Stewart or Azura Stevens or Katie Lou type bigs.

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
Rellah Boothe is not proving to be the player she proclaimed herself to be. I can understand Holmes having an off night with it being her first game in months, but I expected more from Booth.
Karma's a witch.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HungreHu5ky

Top Bottom