Texas beats UNC | The Boneyard

Texas beats UNC

Status
Not open for further replies.

BUHusky

The original. Accept no substitutes.
Reaction Score
What an ending. Wow. Got the shot off by a microsecond.

Should be a good game down in Austin at the end of the month.

Reaction Score

Looks like I am going to have to go to that game now!

Reaction Score
Texas got away with a blatant foul on that last play. Their player crashing the boards annihilated Marcus Paige under the hoop, sent him flying out of bounds.

caw

Reaction Score
Texas got away with a blatant foul on that last play. Their player crashing the boards annihilated Marcus Paige under the hoop, sent him flying out of bounds.

His own teammate contributed to him being pushed, probably why there was no call.

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
That was #11 from UNC who crashed into Paige...take a look at the video clip above again

Reaction Score
Check out Felix peek at the clock when the ball came off the rim. Nice!

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score

That was a good game. Surprised NC lost that game. Hopefully our dogs go into Austin with revenge on their minds. I am sure Texas is saying "bring it on".
Texas needs to lose before ours. Knock them down a bit.

Reaction Score

Wow Lammert laid him out, didn't see that I was so intent on the red light. Got away with one there for sure, wouldn't have happened at the Dean Dome

Reaction Score
Too bad Gonzaga lost at home tonight to UCLA. UCLA will probably be ranked if not close to it tomorrow, and Gonzaga definitely won't be ranked (watch, they will be back in the top 25 by the end of the year regardless).

Last edited:

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Texas and Ohio St were the marquee wild cards on the OOC schedule. UConn needed at least one of them to be relevant this year.

Texas did UConn a big favor yesterday.

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
Too bad Gonzaga lost at home tonight to UCLA. UCLA will probably be ranked if not close to it tomorrow, and Gonzaga definitely won't be ranked (watch, they will be back in the top 25 by the end of the year regardless).
AND, they barely beat Montana the game before. They are losing their luster fast.

Reaction Score
AND, they barely beat Montana the game before. They are losing their luster fast.
I have never and never will ever buy in to Gonzaga's hype. They get it every single year. They sometimes ride it in to the tournament after being the only decent team in an entire conference. Last year they earned heir first Elite Eight berth since 1999. In that span, they have made it to the sweet sixteen FOUR times. UConn has been to as many Final Fours as they have Sweet Sixteens in that 15 year span.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I have never and never will ever buy in to Gonzaga's hype. They get it every single year. They sometimes ride it in to the tournament after being the only decent team in an entire conference. Last year they earned heir first Elite Eight berth since 1999. In that span, they have made it to the sweet sixteen FOUR times. UConn has been to as many Final Fours as they have Sweet Sixteens in that 15 year span.

Oh let's just add a year to that span. 5 > 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer