Not open for further replies.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Bonehead basketball.

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
Let me know who wins. I cant watch this anymore. Neither of these teams are top 10.

Reaction Score
Why Texas doesn't want to change McCarty? She may contribute to at least 10-15 Tenn's point.

jennyo70

Loo'ville Lady
Reaction Score
Is it just me or is Russell leaning into those screens ( moving) at the top of the key? Two different players taking hard hits with what looks like leaning into the player while screening.
Anyone see this?

Reaction Score
Good screen? In motion?

What screen? Russel was running down court after an inbounds pass and Atkins angled over and just flat ran into her back. And if you watch the replay you can see Atkins close her eyes and flinch right before she hit her making it looking inexplicably intentional. Weird or the clumsiest play of the game. Probably both.

Reaction Score
If I was Texas, I would be very worried on 1/15. UConn comes to town and the Big Dog likes steak!

Texas will be a different team by then if Joyner Holmes is back and in shape..........Tenn killing Texas on offensive glass, not happening if Holmes is playing........

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
What screen? Russel was running down court after an inbounds pass and Atkins angled over and just flat ran into her back. And if you watch the replay you can see Atkins close her eyes and flinch right before she hit her making it looking inexplicably intentional. Weird or the clumsiest play of the game. Probably both.
Umm , No, just no. I suggest a visit to a good optometrist as Russell stuck her butt out in it...

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score

Look again at that play. Russell looked back and saw Atkins coming. Russell stopped in Atkins path and leaned back a bit.

Reaction Score
Where is Boothe? Didn’t she say she was going to score more than 30 points per game? :rolleyes::cool:

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
But what is most bothersome for Texas is the lack of fundamentals: Poor boxing out, missed layups, lack of execution on both ends, lazy screens, poor basketball decisions in the half court, poor basketball decisions on the break, the inability to keep your man in front of you on defense, poor cutting on offense, bad hands trying to rebound. On and on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom