Not open for further replies.

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
Disappointing game....

But the Award must be given, anyway....

Accepting nominations...

Reaction Score
Boat - played balls out the whole way, even when he was the only one. I think he was a little tired at the end - and he was the only guy who deserved to be tired.

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
Boat was the only player playing for much of the first half, he didn't finish the best but okay, Boat for Senhor T

Reaction Score
Bazz is gonna get a lot of grief for not showing up in the first half...and I get it to some extent. But jeez, he put the team on his back in the second half - going for 27, 9, and 5 in a college basketball game isn't easy, much less when you take half the game off. His defense was pretty stout in the second half, too. I don't think the atrocity that is our front court at the moment should overshadow what a brilliant performance it was from him.

Reaction Score
Boat.

Honerable mention the the 800 fans who showed up and ROCKED THE HOUSE.

Heard a UCONN chant too at one point so that was cool.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
This should be the one game with no winner. When they were up 3 there were several possessions where a single rebound would have locked it up but they couldn't get it done. Honestly, I'd give it to the Houston player who was a 555% free-throw shooter yet sank both to put them up by two and then came down and blocked Napier's driving layup attempt. That was testiculos right there.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
If the award is for the player who 'steps' up for the cause, then it's TO and it's not close IMO. He completely changed the interior defense, which changed the momentum. If not for a few horrible foul calls against him, we pull this out. It was the type of glue guy performance that we need at the 5.

Reaction Score
Testiculo award? You mean the Castrato Award.

But my vote goes to TO who was in the midst of the momentum change.

Reaction Score
Boat's best game. He gets the first half nut. Tyler gets the second half nut. Shabazz gets the whole sack for the second half but was down 2 nuts at the half. He had an amazing half but only stat that counts is th W. That said, head up guys, we will get the next one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom