terry larrier video | Page 2 | The Boneyard

terry larrier video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Out of that list white and Robinson. I think snider picks ucla with a slim chance of Illinois and kelly O picks ku. Also a slim shot with terry l

RMoore1999

Illegitimi Non Carborundum!
Reaction Score
Out of that list white and Robinson. I think snider picks ucla with a slim chance of Illinois and kelly O picks ku. Also a slim shot with terry l

Abu?

Reaction Score
Uconn needs a recruiting guru who is connected to the aau culture. Most top teams has one.

Reaction Score
Uconn needs a recruiting guru who is connected to the aau culture. Most top teams has one.

Sure an Ulric Maligi clone would be nice. In the interim you and 3uconn seem to be joined at the hip enough to put a Band-Aide on any recruiting woes. ;)

I would like to see 3UConn Vs. DistrictBaller go at it for Larrier!! Maybe we can get 3 on a payroll like DB before time runs out?????????$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ :)

"All of the Lights..." Nice 3

Side note: Giffey looks great. This "chip on the shoulder" theory for 2013-14 holding a lot of weight. Kinda getting more bullish on the UConn team 2013-14 this year despite our front court issues. Ticker symbol GIFF stock way up.

RMoore1999

Reaction Score

What's the nature of the negative buzz towards Ollie/UConn being thrown around on the recruiting trail?

Reaction Score
AAC (should not come as a Shock). It is Ollie that has kept us in the mix with these top kids.

Reaction Score
AAC (should not come as a Shock). It is Ollie that has kept us in the mix with these top kids.

I wonder what explains Memphis, SMU and Houston having some success?? Also, we know the AAC is mid-major, but on the other hand, it could hold its own against the SEC, and the ACC team in the mix is on ESPN and CBS 4 times next year. I wonder about priorities.

NC State's competition > UConn's, Florida's, Providence's
Florida's coach > UConn's > Providence's > NC State's
Florida's and UConn's TV exposure > Providence's > NC State's
Playing time = EVERYWHERE
Florida's weather and campus > NC State's > UConn's > Providence's
UConn's and Providence's Proximity > Florida's and NC State's
Florida and UConn's NCAA potential > NC State's > Providence's
Facilities?

Reaction Score
Sure an Ulric Maligi clone would be nice. In the interim you and 3uconn seem to be joined at the hip enough to put a Band-Aide on any recruiting woes. ;)

I would like to see 3UConn Vs. DistrictBaller go at it for Larrier!! Maybe we can get 3 on a payroll like DB before time runs out????????? :)

"All of the Lights..." Nice 3

Side note: Giffey looks great. This "chip on the shoulder" theory for 2013-14 holding a lot of weight. Kinda getting more bullish on the UConn team 2013-14 this year despite our front court issues. Ticker symbol GIFF stock way up.
I wish I could get paid by the staff for tweeting at recruits.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Oriakhi....Boswell.....to Abu= Negative

JMHO
Can't imagine AO would have issues with KO! It would be pretty petty to want KO to fail because KO has a good relationship with JC. Then again he is the fruit of his father's tree so he could be that petty.

RMoore1999

Reaction Score
Oriakhi....Boswell.....to Abu= Negative

JMHO

AO had problems with Ollie? For some reason, I thought they were with JC. If these "coaches"/handlers are poisoning the well by telling 16 and 17 year olds that they'll have the same experience under KO that AO did under Calhoun, then there's nothing much rational to say in response to that.

I thought Boswell was a converted Ollie guy, btw???

Reaction Score
AO has a reason to hammer on UConn honestly.......I mean all he has to say is "...look how much I suck for an athlete like myself and I spent 3 of my past 4 years at UConn......I mean after all I didn't turn out to be very good now did I?"....LOL....

Seriously if he had anything negative to say about UConn he's a bigger than I thought and that was pretty huge already! And who's Boswell? ...........if you answer that you won't get it! ;)

Reaction Score
AO had problems with Ollie? For some reason, I thought they were with JC. If these "coaches"/handlers are poisoning the well by telling 16 and 17 year olds that they'll have the same experience under KO that AO did under Calhoun, then there's nothing much rational to say in response to that.

I thought Boswell was a converted Ollie guy, btw???

The best counter argument is the 1 presented by the slingshot water balloon thrower Fluedy :) . In a nutshell the argument is... it would be counterintuitive for Boswell to engage in "poisoning" tactics with local kids at the risk of isolating the likes of UConn (in this case) and Providence. That argument has merit but the middle man Boswell doesn't have to do much as a power broker to sway a kid away from a school. When AO left... Ollie at a minimum inferred those that left were not very loyal to the program.

Reaction Score
When a coach loses kids, as Calhoun lost Oriakhi, there is only so much you can do. Calhoun threw in the towel in frustration. Many of us have been there before. If Ollie threw a few pointed barbs about loyalty, I can't blame him much. at some point, you have to stop sucking up to these kids and basically state, we're going nowhere unless people have 10 toes in. Ewing-theory applied to UConn in 2011-2012-2013. Kemba kept things together, then the team had a toxic mix, then Napier took leadership. We'll see what this year brings. I expect good things.

Reaction Score
When a coach loses kids, as Calhoun lost Oriakhi, there is only so much you can do. Calhoun threw in the towel in frustration. Many of us have been there before. If Ollie threw a few pointed barbs about loyalty, I can't blame him much. at some point, you have to stop sucking up to these kids and basically state, we're going nowhere unless people have 10 toes in. Ewing-theory applied to UConn in 2011-2012-2013. Kemba kept things together, then the team had a toxic mix, then Napier took leadership. We'll see what this year brings. I expect good things.

KO is a "true Husky" and knows nothing else but to be proud of his coach and university. AO was far from that and I'm guessing his actions were thought of as unacceptable by KO knowing the heritage. Good for KO to stick up for JC and if this guy Boswell doesn't get loyalty then quite honestly who needs his stock of kids? If he does then he will understand that not all is meant to be......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom