Terrified | The Boneyard

Terrified

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I am absolutely terrified about tommorow. My heart just knows that are guys are gonna play their best game of the year tomorrow which will catapult them the rest of the way. My mind is telling me they'll find a way to completely break my heart tomorrow and lose a winnable game. ABSOLUTELY TERRIFIED

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
Relax. We are THE UConn Huskies. They are not.

Reaction Score
I honestly have a really bad feeling about this game, I have felt this way all week. I hope this is not another game like the one we had vs St Johns in the BE Tournament in 2010.

Reaction Score
I am absolutely terrified about tommorow. My heart just knows that are guys are gonna play their best game of the year tomorrow which will catapult them the rest of the way. My mind is telling me they'll find a way to completely break my heart tomorrow and lose a winnable game. ABSOLUTELY TERRIFIED
Really?

Reaction Score
Well maybe it's just me but Im emotionly invested in all my teams it makes winning so sweet. You should try it..

You can be emotionally invested and not giving yourself heart palpitations 24 hours before the game starts.

Reaction Score
You can be emotionally invested and not giving yourself heart palpitations 24 hours before the game starts.
Oh...I have no idea what heart palpitations are but I'm pretty sure I'll be okay. Thanks for the concern :)

patrick

Hurley4#6
Reaction Score
Invested YES! 10 toes in and taking the stairs YES!

BUT if some team beats us 3 times in a year....... well we don't deserve it!

Inyatkin

Stairway to Seven
Reaction Score
Invested YES! 10 toes in and taking the stairs YES!

BUT if some team beats us 3 times in a year.. well we don't deserve it!
You realize Louisville beat us three times in 2014, right? And they still let us in the tournament? If we don't get in this year it'll be for a lot of other reasons besides losing to Cincinnati three times.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Whether you posted that you are optimistic or worried about tomorrow's result, one thing is certain. You WILL get s*** for it on the boneyard.

#YardLife
That post sucks ;-)

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
You realize Louisville beat us three times in 2014, right? And they still let us in the tournament? If we don't get in this year it'll be for a lot of other reasons besides losing to Cincinnati three times.

No. They don't realize it.

They think UConn operates in a vacuum.

Reaction Score
Let's get some perspective on this.
A wise old UConn fan may he RIP named the Wiz taught me this year's ago.
He Said "CTPop( I lived in CT at the time ) win or lose you still have to show up for work tomorrow " except for us retired guys
If your life is a mess winning or losing isn't going to change that .
If your surrounded by idiots ,a game isn't going to make them disappear .
Having said that winning does make all those negative things in our life a wee bit more tolerable if only for a short time.
My advise to the UConn team is the same advise a Spartan Mother gave he son going off to war. Come back carrying your shield in victory or come back being carried on your shield. As fans we can't ask for more.

Reaction Score
Here's my recommendation.
Bet everything you own on Cincinnati moneyline.

That way you will have a lot to celebrate and a lot to cry about. Just like Jim Valvano wanted.

patrick

Hurley4#6
Reaction Score
Lmao you want to compare Cincinnati to Louisville?

Yeah if we don't get in its because of 6 games that we threw away!

FYI 2 were to Cincinnati! !

patrick

Hurley4#6
Reaction Score
No. They don't realize it.

They think UConn operates in a vacuum.
MR. Fish. .... a vacuum? No I realize that we/us/them should have won against cuse... Tulsa. .. Houston. .. Temple x 2, CINCINNATI x 2, and yes MARYLAND! !

but I guess I don't realize it..... sorry

Jaybo

I hate you
Reaction Score
I hope they pull it out, but I'm 50/50 on that happening.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
Whether you posted that you are optimistic or worried about tomorrow's result, one thing is certain. You WILL get s*** for it on the boneyard.

#YardLife

Hang with us and you won't get more ass than a toilet seat. You'll get more $h*t than a toilet bowl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom