Terrence Samuel | The Boneyard

Terrence Samuel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
He deserves a thread - HUGE game for TSam. He stayed under control as we said he needed to and helped Boat on both ends when called upon. Very good comeback game for Terrence - good for him!

Reaction Score
I've ripped TSam the last few weeks but he showed up to play today. I don't think it's a coincidence that his most effective game in awhile happened when we finally started knocking down some 3s

Reaction Score
We need TSAM to help RB with the PG duties. Also, RP played smarter with the ball in his hand in the second half. Good to see. Now keep it going against USF!

Reaction Score
His best game of the season, when he plays within himself and doesn't turn it over he's a very good player for us. He's a plus defender and has shown he is a money player late in games.

Reaction Score
We need TSAM to help RB with the PG duties. Also, RP played smarter with the ball in his hand in the second half. Good to see. Now keep it going against USF!

You always play smarter with the ball in your hands when you make three 3's in a row ;)

AstarIsBorn31

Underrated Poster
Reaction Score
I cant believe he hit those two still ha...Hopefully builds the confidence for the kid for the future... Taking a shot for Sam tonight... Or should I do 6?....................:rolleyes:

Reaction Score
This was vintage no mistake, bruising D, burrying 6 free throws without sniffing the rim Terrence GD Samuel. The kid we all fell in love with last March. May the Gainesville girls be good to you th is evening.

Reaction Score
Love that he added the floater a la El Amin. Did wonders for Taliek too. He needed another dimension other than all the way to the rim since his shot is so suspect.

Reaction Score
He looked so confident out there. Perhaps that was all that's needed.

C

Chief00

I took some heat in recent weeks saying how I like TSams toughness etc. Today he showed what I was talking about.

Reaction Score
I took some heat in recent weeks saying how I like TSams toughness etc. Today he showed what I was talking about.

You can't find a single post where you "take heat" for saying you like Samuel's toughness but, quite frankly, that's why your batsh__t insane posts are so entertaining.

Reaction Score

You could like TSam's toughness all you want, so did everyone else. If you liked his game at all up until today you weren't watching close. He was very much a different player today, took care of the ball and played under control. I think we are all on the same page in "loving" his game today. Needs to stay to this pattern, take what the game gives him and play defense, he'll be fine!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom