Tennessee @ Mississippi St (6) - 2/10/19 | The Boneyard

Tennessee @ Mississippi St (6) - 2/10/19

Who will win this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Remember Holly has a team the doesn't know everything, and have to be taught the fundamentals, to learn toughness and hustle. They aren't going to learn it before tomorrows game so I say MSU wins by more than 30 points.

Reaction Score
It is not the dog in the fight but the fight in the dog-Bear Bryant,and others.
This will be the bulldogs vs. the chihuahuas

Reaction Score
I literally just made it to Starkville for a short night's stay. It will be my first game at the Hump in a few seasons. Hope the Dogs don't let me down. UT doesn't seem overly threatening but I know their roster has talent. Looking forward to a packed house.

Reaction Score
All being said, these are just the games the LadyVols are capable of winning...play up or down to competition.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
Tennessee is 15-7 with 7 games remaining with Massey predicting them to go 3-4 with one of the wins against a feisty Auburn team on Thursday. If they go 1-1 in the SEC Tournament given their 8th place finish, would a 19-12 record get them in the NCAA and if not would Tenn humble itself to accept an NIT bid? Today is just a perfunctory step to the Thursday game that will be a key answer to these last two questions.

Centerstream

I may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer, but
Reaction Score
Tennessee is 15-7 with 7 games remaining with Massey predicting them to go 3-4 with one of the wins against a feisty Auburn team on Thursday. If they go 1-1 in the SEC Tournament given their 8th place finish, would a 19-12 record get them in the NCAA and if not would Tenn humble itself to accept an NIT bid? Today is just a perfunctory step to the Thursday game that will be a key answer to these last two questions.
My opinion is that the Committee is going to put TN in the tournament as long as they have a winning record. Just because...

Reaction Score
I have an uneasy feeling about this game. I believe MSST is too good to lose this game but I suspect it will not be a blowout.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Mississippi State: Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to crush the Lady Vols in both scoreboard and spirit.

Your success in this mission will earn my continued admiration.

Should you fail, prepare for my admiration to turn to wrath and derision.

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
This will be a BEATDOWN! I enjoy the knowledge a lot of the MS St. fans bring to this board also. Never a bad thing watching Tennessee lose :p
Up until the last two UConn games, I enjoyed watching Tennessee lose more than I enjoyed watching UConn win because of the way UConn looked in winning. But now I enjoy watching both.

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
Mississippi State: Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to crush the Lady Vols in both scoreboard and spirit.

Your success in this mission will earn my continued admiration.

Should you fail, prepare for my admiration to turn to wrath and derision.
Double from me.

Reaction Score
Westbrook out today for a violation of team rules. She missed a class.

Big hit for the LVs, she was the only one I thought who could handle MS ST pressure.

Speaking of Westbrook, do you think she will be back after this year?

mtsuraider06

Tennessee Devotee
Reaction Score
Big hit for the LVs, she was the only one I thought who could handle MS ST pressure.

Speaking of Westbrook, do you think she will be back after this year?

Yes, she and her family love Tennessee and she is excited to play with Horston.

Reaction Score
Yes, she and her family love Tennessee and she is excited to play with Horston.

Ok, just wondering since she was the only one actually playing well during the losing steak and she looked as if she didn’t want to even be there anymore. Her mother is at a lot of games though so I suppose your right. She and Horston will be a very good back court.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Without Westbrook, changing my prediction from 20+ to 30+

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member