Tenn loses to worst of SEC

Status
Not open for further replies.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
naT.gif

Reaction Score
I'll tell you this. I don't care what some scouting or ranking report says...I'll believe my eyes. These folks have probably watched less basketball than you or I...and know half as much. COULIBALY has a very high ceiling. I can't believe she's a GUARD! She played way beyond 6" 1". Talented!

Boxerpups4me

Semper Paratus
Reaction Score
I couldn’t believe Harper subbed 4 bench players in early in the first when Tennessee was up 17-7. Seemed to be an arrogant thing to do and Auburn made them pay. Also, if they continue to play like this UConn and South Carolina will destroy them.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
It is more amazing every day that Uconn had a decade long run without losing to an unranked team - most top 10 WCBB teams are just happy if they get through a single season without losing to one. 8 of the top 12 ranked teams have already lost to an unranked team this year.

Oh and those 2 Uconn losses are now ranked 14 and 19, similar to the previous unranked winning team - St Johns in 2012 which was ranked #14 by the end of 2012.

Reaction Score
I'll tell you this. I don't care what some scouting or ranking report says...I'll believe my eyes. These folks have probably watched less basketball than you or I...and know half as much. COULIBALY has a very high ceiling. I can't believe she's a GUARD! She played way beyond 6" 1". Talented!
I thought she was their post player!

Reaction Score
UCONN is stuck with the remaining scheduled games. It is what it is. Let us improve with what we have a see if PB returns. Hopefully if she does return we have enough time/games remaining to make a run at a NC to be competitive.

Reaction Score
Good year so far for the LVs.... Horston has been playing well, reduced errors.... and key and Burrell have played with a purpose.... I didnt see game tonight but gather that Burrell didnt look to be herself.

Reaction Score
Good year so far for the LVs.... Horston has been playing well, reduced errors.... and key and Burrell have played with a purpose.... I didnt see game tonight but gather that Burrell didnt look to be herself.
Horston is turning over the ball at the same clip. Same shooting percentage. Just rebounding more of her misses. Kudos for that. Rae looked like a Freshman. But, she just came back so...I get that. She can play. I do sense some chemistry issues with her coming back and contending with Horston having replaced her as the primary scorer. That's something teams have to contend with...as will UCONN with the return of Paige. No envy here.

Reaction Score
Horston is turning over the ball at the same clip. Same shooting percentage. Just rebounding more of her misses. Kudos for that. Rae looked like a Freshman. But, she just came back so...I get that. She can play. I do sense some chemistry issues with her coming back and contending with Horston having replaced her as the primary scorer. That's something teams have to contend with...as will UCONN with the return of Paige. No envy here.
Yes certainly Horston over course of career has been a turnover machine..... I think she has gotten better this year however.... Rae has been a difference maker, though I guess she did not show that last night.... and LVs have a back loaded schedule.... where it can be argued that they have a nice record up to now but against decent teams but not great teams.... Overall they should be happy with their season..... will be interesting when we play them next week....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom