Tenn fans or just fans of Tenn.....there's a difference | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Tenn fans or just fans of Tenn.....there's a difference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
For some reason this story sounds made up. Any basketball fan knows Uconn has 7 titles. There is no way that isn't a known fact, especially to someone attending a basketball game, which would imply that they follow the game. This sounds like someone seeking attention. :rolleyes: Good Day!
When I told them about the 7, they looked at me crazy.

Reaction Score
Actually I'm good friends with a Tennessee Fan that posts on The Summitt and the ESPN Board and lives in Texas.
At first I thought you were talking about me. Then I read about the ESPN board. THAT is a board that is out of control. lol I don't go there, they scur me!

It all goes to show you anyone can put on a TN shirt or a UCONN shirt and act stupid. ANY true Tennesee fan knows exactly how many titles UCONN has.

I am of the thought that we all have a lot more in common that willing to admit sometimes. I try to focus on the positives as well. I am not perfect either. I go back and read some post and just have to blame low blood sugar or something. lol I have also worked in Stamford, NJ, Billerica, MA and West Caldwell, NJ. I think that is why I get a lot of the humor. Anyway, just my two cents for what it's worth.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
At first I thought you were talking about me. Then I read about the ESPN board. THAT is a board that is out of control. lol I don't go there, they scur me!

It all goes to show you anyone can put on a TN shirt or a UCONN shirt and act stupid. ANY true Tennesee fan knows exactly how many titles UCONN has.

I am of the thought that we all have a lot more in common that willing to admit sometimes. I try to focus on the positives as well. I am not perfect either. I go back and read some post and just have to blame low blood sugar or something. lol I have also worked in Stamford, NJ, Billerica, MA and West Caldwell, NJ. I think that is why I get a lot of the humor. Anyway, just my two cents for what it's worth.
A belated welcome to you. And good post, btw. You're right that both fan bases have its share of nuts. Each side finds their own nuts easier to tolerate, kind of like the crazy uncle that embarasses the family but you're fond of the old coot so you choose to see the humor - even if you do get the urge to lock him in the attic from time to time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom