Tenn beats KY; Harrison injured | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Tenn beats KY; Harrison injured

Status
Not open for further replies.

stwainfan

Faithful LV Enthusiast
Reaction Score
I haven't seen a update yet. I hope she is going too be alright. Tennessee did win the game.

Reaction Score
Looked like acl. So sad for her. Her knee was hit on the outside a split second before it folded and she went down. Even with the brace on one could see the knee shift at the hit.

Reaction Score
Sometimes I want to stop watching WCBB because I can't stand seeing these knee injurys. I never do but I still can't stand it.

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
Ouch that's tough to watch, all on tremendous but maybe overstretched effort. Just terrible.

Reaction Score
Never like to see anyone get hurt. Best wishes to IsabelleHarrison.

HGN

Reaction Score
I saw the game. Gruesome looking injury , and to the same knee that she has had problems with before. As bad as the injury looked I would not be surprised if she is out for the rest of the season.

Good luck Isabelle.

Reaction Score
Yow! VolNation has de-Volved into a squabble about whether it ok to say your praying for Isabelle. Some feel no, but some feel yes, and are praying for those fans who are "lost".

If you watched the play, this is one time when you just hope that no news is good news.

Reaction Score
Yow! VolNation has de-Volved into a squabble about whether it ok to say your praying for Isabelle. Some feel no, but some feel yes, and are praying for those fans who are "lost".

If you watched the play, this is one time when you just hope that no news is good news.

What about the poll on the SCar board that has 21% of them voting that their women's team can beat their men's team. I would suggest beating all the WCBB teams before playing the men.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
What about the poll on the SCar board that has 21% of them voting that their women's team can beat their men's team. I would suggest beating all the WCBB teams before playing the men.

Well there is a reason I refer to them as Lesser Carolina ;)

Reaction Score

I would like to know what that 21% is smoking!

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Wow, then imagine what the UCONN women would do to their men's team. OY!

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
In fairness, though, while UCONN is a blue blood, SC is "new money", as they say. They can't act like they've been there before because they have not.

there were some pretty spirited discussions in the past on whether the UCONN women could beat a men's team. I would go so far as to say that the UCONN women couldn't beat an above average high school boys team, never mind a men's college team, no matter how bad that team was. MAYBE the UCONN women could beat Florida A&M or Central Araknsas - both those teams are 1-21 this season. But even then it's doubtful...

Reaction Score
Isabelle Harrison has a torn acl. Holly Warlick confirms on Inside Tennessee. Just sick over it. Kid had a good shot at going high in the WNBA draft.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Isabelle Harrison has a torn acl. Holly Warlick confirms on Inside Tennessee. Just sick over it. Kid had a good shot at going high in the WNBA draft.
ACL injuries haven't hurt other players in the WNBA draft. I think she'll be fine there. As mentioned in the other thread, Natalie Achonwa went #9 in the draft after her injury last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom