Ten years in a Row @Deepster! | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Ten years in a Row @Deepster!

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Well, i listened to the first 1:33 and cut bait at the Mexican accent. At what point does it get funny?

When you get a sense of humor.

Let me guess, you're a Jeff Dunham fan.

Mr. Wonderful

Whistleblower
Reaction Score
When you get a sense of humor.

Let me guess, you're a Jeff Dunham fan.
I gotta go with Deep on this one. Not much really funny in that clip.

Is that supposed to be one of her better routines? I'm trying hard to be open minded here, but the only funny women I've ever known were either Jewish or lesbian.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
She's been to all 68 states!! Haaaaaa!!!!!!
Joe Critter Redneck!? LOLOLOL!!!!!

So every comedian you like (if you like any) is funny to you every single second of every routine?

You're simply looking for reasons to not like something due to ingrained prejudices. Give me a video of any comedian (except Rodney) and I'll find long stretches of material that don't get me laughing.

I'll go with the fact that Madigan is respected by the top comedians in the business for writing and delivery. The woman has achieved longevity through topical, not character, humor.

Sorry I wasted a moment of time on trying to influence your opinion. Please go back to having your barefoot wife serve you breakfast.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
I gotta go with Deep on this one. Not much really funny in that clip.

Is that supposed to be one of her better routines? I'm trying hard to be open minded here, but the only funny women I've ever known were either Jewish or lesbian.

Try this one.

Not sure if you're up in CT, but if so, she's in Ridgefield end of April. Only a few single seats remaining. But if you go and don't enjoy, I'll pay for your ticket.

Mr. Wonderful

Whistleblower
Reaction Score
Try this one.

Not sure if you're up in CT, but if so, she's in Ridgefield end of April. Only a few single seats remaining. But if you go and don't enjoy, I'll pay for your ticket.
Ridgefield is kind of a hall for me (I live in Storrs), but if she ever comes to Manchester, I'll check her out, thanks.

Reaction Score
Try this one.

Brother, if these are the best two clips you can dig up to showcase her, then you've made my point for me ten times over.

Reaction Score
Whatever. I'm not wasting any more time on the subject. My point was that a female didn't have to resort to vagina jokes to be successful, but I realize that was more @August_West's point than yours. You just don't find anything women do to be worthwhile of your time, which is different.

I'd mention she's been at it 30+ years, grosses more than $6 million/year, etc., but that's useless as Dane Cook is worth ten times that and somebody named Terry Fator who works with puppets makes $20 mill in Vegas. And Trump is president. No accounting for taste, y'know. Gabriel "Call me Fluffy" Iglesias made almost as much money as Louis C.K last year. Bill Burr isn't even close to a top earner. Ugh.

Well, again, that's an unfair generalization to say I don't find "anything women do to be worthwhile of my time" when I don't follow women's basketball or find female stand ups to be funny.

And I have no idea where you're going with the amount someone makes in a year. That would put Larry the Cable Guy on some Mt Rushmore.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
And I have no idea where you're going with the amount someone makes in a year. That would put Larry the Cable Guy on some Mt Rushmore.

He's on many top 10 lists for earnings. But not top four.

And no, I don't find him funny.

IMind

Wildly Inaccurate
Reaction Score
The only reason I know who Kia Nurse is, is because her brother plays defence for the Edmonton Oilers. ;)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom