Ten Toes In | The Boneyard

Ten Toes In

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Ten Toes In. What does it mean to you? Best reply gets an ice cold six pack of rolling rock hand delivered within CT. If winner is outside of CT, I will PayPal the cost to buy a 6 pack of rolling rock. Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, etc.

Huskybass

Reaction Score
Love the offer bass thanks. But I have no shot although I am 10 toes in as a fan and fellow BYer.

Reaction Score
See vid of BigernMCCracken on the sidelines of MD game ripping into the refs. That would be some pretty strong evidence of 10toesIN. Maybe the quintessential example.

What I want to hear from Crack is how his day went - bars, cocktails, walk to the game, running into any UM fans which ultimately lead to what is an obvious 10 Toes In guy. He's the early leader and can be tough tot catch.

Reaction Score
What I want to hear from Crack is how his day went - bars, cocktails, walk to the game, running into any UM fans which ultimately lead to what is an obvious 10 Toes In guy. He's the early leader and can be tough tot catch.

That would have been fun if the 2 of you were sitting next to each other at MSG. :cool:

Reaction Score
It's meant for the players. Not only to do their best in games and practice but to live UConn Basketball as a player, student and citizen. Everything in your life is about your personal and team improvement. From learning your defensive responsibility to eating the right foods. Keep The RR..I drink IPA's...Currently Ballast Point Grapefruit Sculpin...LOL

UConn_Top_Dog

"Your school wins games... WE WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS!"
Reaction Score
It means you go balls deep, no mercy, no matter the adversity or the circumstances!

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

He's been unnervingly quiet after being 'overserved' (lol). Maybe there was a late night arrest involved? Depends how fast it took him to calm down.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
@Mano's efforts get my vote. Lots of time dumped into keeping us in the know on any possible link to the program this year, done well with humor sprinkled in. Great addition to the board.

Reaction Score
means you step in dog or any other god awful substance and dont stop because there is a greater good to be had like banner #5...

Reaction Score
Watching UConn games with your feet in soothing water.

Reaction Score
To me it's a mantra, means total commitment to anything you do. For athletes, it means all out effort once you step on that court or field. It can apply to any aspect of life though, most of have ten toes so it can be applicable to anything we set out to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom