Temple Postgame Press Conference | The Boneyard

Temple Postgame Press Conference

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
Oh boy what's next? cookies and milk !!! Cmon man!!!

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
His words are toxic. He's the leader and can't be saying this . Molotov cocktail and now this. Words matter. Actions matter. Fire him now

What difference does it make?

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score

My translation: The kids no longer trust that the crap we tell them will work.

And quite frankly, they shouldn't. We complain on this board about the same plays and the same philosophies on a weekly basis. Then, we hear former coaches saying the same things on tv, confirming that WE are not the crazy ones. And the players are not stupid. They see that it's not working. What does Diaco expect them to do???

Central nervous system, my a#$...

Reaction Score
Williams needs a couple of weeks of being number one and get use to offense and calls.

I like him and think he is the future or at least this year's future
Reminds me of a poor man's Cam Newton the way he moves. Big, quick, ecomically deceptive on the run, good arm. Needs to work on accuracy, quicker delivery and reads. He will get the last two with reps.

hardcorehusky

Lost patience with the garden variety UConn fan
Reaction Score
Things to shock a UCONN fan's central nervous system:

A hole for a running back to go through
Consistent pass protection
A pass on first down
A touchdown
A blitz on defense
Bump and run coverage from the corners

Any more suggestions to shock our system.....?

Reaction Score
3 points in last 10 quarters

Lowest yardage- 160 yards -since move to FBS

How about this one - last time UConn didn't score a TD in back to back weeks appears to be 1977

Reaction Score
Reminds me of a poor man's Cam Newton the way he moves. Big, quick, ecomically deceptive on the run, good arm. Needs to work on accuracy, quicker delivery and reads. He will get the last two with reps.

Yes additional reps will help but the real help would come from a staff who will coach the kid up. That isn't coming from the current staff.

Unfortunately the kid probably doesn't get any better with the current coaching he's getting which means that he is essentially back to square 1 if he survives the next 2 games. And he threw away a year because Diaco is desperately grasping at straws

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Yes additional reps will help but the real help would come from a staff who will coach the kid up. That isn't coming from the current staff.

Unfortunately the kid probably doesn't get any better with the current coaching he's getting which means that he is essentially back to square 1 if he survives the next 2 games. And he threw away a year because Diaco is desperately grasping at straws

Another free good suggestion (I might be OC by the Tulane game). Williams would be wise to take the Keron Henry route and not waste any more time playing quarterback.

Reaction Score
Another free good suggestion (I might be OC by the Tulane game). Williams would be wise to take the Keron Henry route and not waste any more time playing quarterback.
So your telling me that the two QBS Diaco recruited, neither is a Quarter back? That would make him 0-3, if you count Shirreffs.

Only at UConn is,it impossible to find,kids who can playou QB.

I think one game is too much to give up on Williams at QB. especially when you come out with a game plan of 2 yds passes behind,the LOS.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
So your telling me that the two QBS Diaco recruited, neither is a Quarter back? That would make him 0-3, if you count Shirreffs.

Only at UConn is,it impossible to find,kids who can playou QB.

I think one game is too much to give up on Williams at QB. especially when you come out with a game plan of 2 yds passes behind,the LOS.

On the bright side when Lagow wanted to come back he wasn't interested.

Reaction Score
Of course the QB wants to play. A responsible and intelligent coach says: "We are saving you an extra year. It is my call and I am making it." Then there is Diaco who leaves a dumpster fire behind him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom