Temple not looking good | The Boneyard

Temple not looking good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uconnrick

Twisted, but still lovable.
Reaction Score
Temple looks like a top 5 team every time they step on the floor against us but today, they look slow and uninspired. Maybe they can turn it up the last 4 min ans pull this one out for the AAC.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I see what you did there. Nice reverse jinx with that topic line.

Uconnrick

Twisted, but still lovable.
Reaction Score
It DOES always seem to work the other way:)

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Damn Temple - Iowa sucked

Reaction Score
Nice shover in the back by Iowa to clear out for that put back.

I was wondering if I was the only one that caught that. Should have been called a foul, Temple shooting for the victory. Blatant foul.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
that is an INSANE pushoff to miss. Wasn't minor- it facilitated the entire g-d thing.

Reaction Score
That push off should be called 10 times out of 10 regardless of the game situation. He cleared the whole lane up for an easy basket.

Reaction Score
It's one thing to not want to decide the game on a rebounding foul, but when you clear out space like that to change the game with a play, it has to be called.

Is Dingle a righty? If so, how can you not have a walk-on who can play enough that he's better than someone who is going to only shoot with his off hand? Temple is a large state university -- you have to have walk on who you can call on in an emergency, especially if you are that this as a team.

Reaction Score
that is an INSANE pushoff to miss. Wasn't minor- it facilitated the entire g-d thing.

2 hand push off his 2nd one they decided not to even look at. Disgusting but as I always say, if you don't put your butt on him they can't see the obvious, box him out you get that call. Nonetheless a foul big time.

Reaction Score
2 hand push off his 2nd one they decided not to even look at. Disgusting but as I always say, if you don't put your butt on him they can't see the obvious, box him out you get that call. Nonetheless a foul big time.

You can't review the tape for a non-flagrant foul call. The zebras blew it badly, but they blew it live.

Reaction Score
If only Dingle hit his Free Throws. That bad fall he had against us was rough. Poor guy. Poor Temple. I was rooting for them. I like Dunphy's teams (except when they beat us)...

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
I saw that also. Was going to post it if it wasn't. Right in front of the ref. How do you miss that call. Temple got jobbed. I do feel for them. Tulsa and Temple gone.

Reaction Score
they constantly call freedom of movement bs fouls, but don't call the big doofus clearing out and mauling under the basket.

Reaction Score
They showed the replay about a dozen times in regards to whether or not the shot was in time and I kept wondering how the announcers could watch it that many times and not make any comment about the obvious clear-out. After going to commercial they showed it another time or two and briefly mentioned it. It's the most controversial thing in the tournament so far and I would have expected a stronger reaction given the obvious nature of the foul and the absolute and total impact on the game. They owe Temple an apology not that it will help.

Reaction Score
You can't review the tape for a non-flagrant foul call. The zebras blew it badly, but they blew it live.

I didn't mean to review BL I meant the ref staring at it decided not to make the call, I know they can't review it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom