Temple game thread | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Temple game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
The last starter exited the game with 4:02 left and the bench did not score a point. They should be able to score points against a team like Temple. Saniya is not able to lead the team while playing PG and shows no leadership skills with the rest of the bench players. She should be able to lead the offense even if PG is not her natural position. I'm convinced Gabby will move back to guard next year with the arrival of next year recruits.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Not
The last starter exited the game with 4:02 left and the bench did not score a point. They should be able to score points against a team like Temple. Saniya is not able to lead the team while playing PG and shows no leadership skills with the rest of the bench players. She should be able to lead the offense even if PG is not her natural position. I'm convinced Gabby will move back to guard next year with the arrival of next year recruits.
I am not sure about that..I haven't seen enough of an outside shot from her.. She is great around the basket though. I think she continues to play inside on offense with Lou playing more of a guard/wing position on that end.

Reaction Score
HoopsFan21 said:
Good Geno Show tonight.
How do we find the Geno Show if our cable system does not carry SNY ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom