Temple game thread | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Temple game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Interesting comments by Geno about recruiting and parents and how they won't take recruits because they don't want their parents in the program.

Reaction Score
Geno talks about 'recruiting' the parents. Kid may be good but maybe not the parents

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Interesting comments by Geno about recruiting and parents and how they won't take recruits because they don't want their parents in the program.
Without naming names... there's a certain player who recently transferred that will not be coming to UCONN. Think those comments are a coincidence?!!

Reaction Score
Geno: "You'd be surprised how many times we say, 'No, we don't want these parents in the program.' These parents nowadays - they don't want to be the player's parent. They want to be their friend."

Reaction Score
I think it might help Chong a little bit if she did something besides just stand at the 3 pt line on offense.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
How can the "drive of the game" be called in real-time?

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Yikes- last five minutes were horrendous.

Last 5-10 minutes have been ugly in all these blowouts. The back end of UConn's roster is not great. They're always on pace for 115-125 points, never reach 100.

Reaction Score
Geno on Tuck and Stewie's chemistry: They've known each and played together for a long time, they both know the game really well, they're very smart players, and they're both pretty good ball handlers and have good instincts for the game and are getting better all the time they really know each other and I think that you can't coach that really, can't coach that kind of chemistry.

On whether Morgan should be mentioned in All-American talk: I always thought Morgan was one of the best players in the country in high school and hasn't had a chance to do much the first two years, from what I've seen there aren't a whole lot of players that I would rather have than Morgan. She's our All-American.

On KML: I think when you get to be a senior and you've played as much as she has at some point you have to make some adjustments. As you grow and you learn more about the game, and you see that you can do other things, we had to do that with Maya, tell her that she can't shoot 3s for a week, there's more to basketball than just chucking up 3s.

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
But the wings are the things, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads