Temple and Other American Thoughts | The Boneyard

Temple and Other American Thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Big game for Temple tomorrow night at home against Kansas. Despite not having any big wins, they have an RPI of 49, with a good SOS. They just added two nice pieces to their team. If they can win tomorrow, they will have a solid RPI when we play them in 10 days.

I think right now the best case scenario for this league is to have 4 solid teams this year: UConn, SMU, Temple and Cincinnati. Cincy is in a tough spot with Cronin out. I don't see Memphis turning it around this year.

Reaction Score
Jesse Morgan, a senior guard who transfered from UMass, and Devin Coleman, a junior guard who transfered from Clemson.

http://www.csnphilly.com/ncaa/decosey-morgan-lead-temple-past-delaware

Thanks. Morgan's okay saw him up here at UMass don't know a lot about the other guy from Clemson. DeCosey, Cummings are nice returning players and they just hit 16-33 form 3 yesterday. As "bad" as the AAC is to most, there are some very tough outs especially for a team who has trouble scoring like our guys!

Reaction Score
Jesse Morgan, a senior guard who transfered from UMass, and Devin Coleman, a junior guard who transfered from Clemson.

http://www.csnphilly.com/ncaa/decosey-morgan-lead-temple-past-delaware

Thanks. Morgan's okay saw him up here at UMass don't know a lot about the other guy from Clemson. DeCosey, Cummings are nice returning players and they just hit 16-33 form 3 yesterday. As "bad" as the AAC is to most, there are some very tough outs especially for a team who has trouble scoring like our guys!

Reaction Score
Tulane is 9-1 right now against very weak competition, but they play Washington tomorrow night and St Johns on the 28th. Im rooting for them to pull a huge upset and come away at least 1-1 from those two games. That could potentially become a surprise team in the AAC.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
I think we'll be 7-4 going into Florida. Temple shouldn't be a problem if we play defense like we did vs Duke.

4in16

uses the force
Reaction Score
Got to take the home game from Temple at least, no more home losses please.

Reaction Score
Huge win for Temple tonight. I know its only one game, but Jesse Morgan scored 17 points and gives them an excellent backcourt with Cummings. Kansas looked like they didnt want to play tonight.

Going into the game, Temple's RPI was 49, with a SOS of 27. Kansas was No. 2 in the RPI, so figure Temple gets a big jump. They may be ranked next week, although I doubt it. Huge game for us to start the American. Might be our only shot along with SMU in conference play of getting a Top 50 RPI win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom