- Mar 6, 2017
I will try my best and admit that I am not an expert.I'm in CT and my wife is addicted to Frontier (doesn't carry SNY) . With my apologies and thanks:
1. Can I stream SNY for games and the analysis live while keeping Frontier as my cable provider? Sorry, but I'm not savvy with all the different streaming technology options and products that have been discussed in this thread. Suggestions?
2. As I understand it conference games (away only?) may be on FS1 or 2 (which I have). Is this true?
3. I'm so glad fans have UConn replays as backup. Does anyone know if replays can be sent from my Mac to a smart Sony TV (or accessed directly by the TV?) while maintaining good picture quality using, for example, an HDMI cable or a wireless signal to the smartTV?
Guidance is greatly appreciated! TY!!
1. How to stream SNY games is not known at this time, especially for out of market fans. You might be in SNY's market but I believe that you still need a TV provider that carries SNY.
2. SNY and Fox Sports have an agreement to broadcast the games, most likely just Big East conference games. They most likely will be on FS1 or FS2 BUT again, no one really knows until someone can actually see the Fox Sports broadcast schedule for the days of the games.
3. For the game replays you only need access to a web browser. If your Sony TV has an internet "app", then that's all you need.
Hope this helps.