Teams we would like to avoid (early in NCAA) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Teams we would like to avoid (early in NCAA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Nobody was afraid of Nova.

The problem is, now as a 7 seed as opposed to a 5, we're having to face that caliber of opponent in the 2nd round, as opposed to in the Sweet 16 as most of us expected.

Reaction Score

The problem is, now as a 7 seed as opposed to a 5, we're having to face that caliber of opponent in the 2nd round, as opposed to in the Sweet 16 as most of us expected.
Agree with you, but let me ask you this...would you rather be Cincinnati as a 5? They have to go out to Spokane, play Harvard, who is the most dangerous and the best 12 seed out there. And if they win, they get to play Michigan St., who is the one of the favorites in the tournament. Ouch.

I will take the short travel to Buffalo to play St. Joe's. Good team, but beatable. And Nova in the 2nd round. I think Michigan St. is A LOT BETTER than Nova.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score

It could have been worse even as a #5. Look at #5 Cincy, they would have to play #4 MSU in the following round. Its all about matchups.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
St. Joe's players were quoted already looking forward to a second round Big-5 rematch with Nova. When in reality, they are playing a veteran Huskies team, who is a 4 or 5 seed in disguise. I like how we're becoming the underdog.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom