Teams that Hurley and UConn beat out for the three recent commits... | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Teams that Hurley and UConn beat out for the three recent commits...

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
Is this the new "Confirmed"
dunkin-donuts-.jpg

Yuck.

Reaction Score
I've been a coffee professional for years and understand coffee chemistry, food science and biology. Black coffee on its own has significant health benefits. If the component chemicals in mushrooms were truly a revolutionary leap for anti-aging or anti-cancer, then we'd see a whole lot of mushroom products on the shelves at GNC and not just in coffee.

Not to mention, mushroom coffee is a popular MLM product because it has no market in regular retail. It needs shysters to sell the crap.

If you really want to argue with me on this, I imagine you're ripe for paying a substantial amount for penis enlargement contraptions.
How much for that penis enlargement contraption? (Asking for a friend)

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
I put a lot of weight on what other schools offered a kid, combined with rankings, when judging a recruit.
I wait until they put the uniform on and get a few game under their belt before passing judgement. Before that, it's all guesswork anyway.

Reaction Score
I wait until they put the uniform on and get a few game under their belt before passing judgement. Before that, it's all guesswork anyway.

I get not wanting to follow recruiting.

But, it's most definitely not just guess work.

Recruiting is arguably the most important part of the job for any college coach (in all sports).

Reaction Score
I've been a coffee professional for years and understand coffee chemistry, food science and biology. Black coffee on its own has significant health benefits. If the component chemicals in mushrooms were truly a revolutionary leap for anti-aging or anti-cancer, then we'd see a whole lot of mushroom products on the shelves at GNC and not just in coffee.

Not to mention, mushroom coffee is a popular MLM product because it has no market in regular retail. It needs shysters to sell the crap.

If you really want to argue with me on this, I imagine you're ripe for paying a substantial amount for penis enlargement contraptions.
No I don't want to argue with an arrogant blowhole. I know nothing about this coffee, what kind of mushrooms or what the claims are made about it. I asked a simple question, that's all. A coffee professional? Ok

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I get not wanting to follow recruiting.

But, it's most definitely not just guess work.

Recruiting is arguably the most important part of the job for any college coach (in all sports).
I like Adams a lot. Think he’s under rated.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score

And I accept the limitations imposed by the fact that I am not a coach. For me, and for any other non-coach, it's guesswork, like I said.

Reaction Score
And I accept the limitations imposed by the fact that I am not a coach. For me, and for any other non-coach, it's guesswork, like I said.

I'd qualify it as "educated" guesswork ;)

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Based on the number of poor teams in all of sports us couch recruiters should not be ashamed.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
That's the one thing I don't like about Hurley. If he can get sucked in by the bogus health claims of "mushroom coffee", no telling what other BS he may buy into down the road. I like the guy and what he's done, but "mushroom coffee" is purely for suckers.

Hey, if it gives him placebo effects, I'm all for it. All about believing.

Reaction Score
I like Adams a lot. Think he’s under rated.
There is something suggestive in his playing that leads me to believe he is going to be a very good guard in a year or so. Hard to pin down but it is a combination of size and athleticism coupled with ball skills, composure, and shooting. He needs time to develop.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
How do you know?
No I don't want to argue with an arrogant blowhole. I know nothing about this coffee, what kind of mushrooms or what the claims are made about it. I asked a simple question, that's all. A coffee professional? Ok

Remember, you asked. I just answered.

Reaction Score
'shrooms have no place in the (non-psychedelic) food-chain. Can't even imagine the first person to look at a mushroom (or eggplant) and say, "you know...that looks like it could be good to eat!"
Those things just 'look' poisonous...like some kinda freekn bug, only attached to the ground...literally growing best out of ---- and in the dark....

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Just happy with it being so late in the 2018 recruiting period we only used one scholarship for long term and the other two were grad transfers.

Add that I like Adams the most of the three, just more of a bonus, if the kid is anything like his brother we got a stud.

Jaylen Adams will be drafted this year.

Reaction Score
I thought I was on the football board for a second. Come on now peoples.

Reaction Score
'shrooms have no place in the (non-psychedelic) food-chain. Can't even imagine the first person to look at a mushroom (or eggplant) and say, "you know...that looks like it could be good to eat!"
Those things just 'look' poisonous...like some kinda freekn bug, only attached to the ground...literally growing best out of ---- and in the dark....
Oh man, I love mushrooms. Eggplant too! But I am an eater. I'm on a seafood diet. I see food, I eat it!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom