Team progression.. | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Team progression..

Reaction Score
Of all the possible best case scenarios , today was it. Even tho it was ecu. Carlton continues to be solid. Very encouraging. Sid had career high , polley played very well , as did Carlton , vital and Tarin. Crazy how everyone does better with no Jalen. Team is starting to really improve. U can see it happening. Kinda cool to watch And that’s with no Ag. How sick will next year’s team be with AG and vital in backcourt- precious ,Carlton, Wilson, akok and bouknight , gaffney , b Adams off bench? And that’s not even counting us getting a decent grad transfer big and Polley, and maybe diarra.
Slow your roll, we haven't beaten anyone and Achiuwa isn't a Husky.

Reaction Score
I kno. I’m a little buzzed from super bowl party. But today did seem like a mini -turning point game u have to admit. No AG or Jalen tiday and still easily covered the spread. good sign for future.

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
I used to think that this team needed to get out and run to have a chance but maybe we’re better off in the half court? Our half court offense has looked great recently, slowing down the pace has certainly helped us limit turnovers. Also, what are we on the year against the spread? We’ve covered a lot of games. Even our loses seem to be covers. Hurley has done a really good job given the hand that he was dealt.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom