Team Photos | The Boneyard

Team Photos

Reaction Score
Jalen's shorts are starting to approach the 80's style. Is that the new thing these days?

Bird,-Parish,-McHale,-21886.jpg

Reaction Score
Jalen's shorts are starting to approach the 80's style. Is that the new thing these days?

Bird,-Parish,-McHale,-21886.jpg

Yes comes from jaylen brown on the celts. You see boston kids with them rolled up more at bball events this summer.

CVs body has changed alot. Id expect some more explosiveness out of him, especially defensively. Hes a consummate uconn player, gotta love to have him on the team regardless of stats

Reaction Score
These photos seems to confirm that Onuorah and Carlton are the only bona-fide 6-9's on the team. Cobb looks 6-8 and Diarra 6-7 at best. On the other hand, Polley and Whalley seems to be true 6-8's. Heightwise, the team seems undersized at the 4 and 5. Good news is that Cobb seems built like several wide-bodied centers that have dominated the inside against UConn in the past.

Horatio

15 years no Madden
Reaction Score
Nice team picture and it's good to see a group of kids that actually want to play at
Uconn. My only question is when did Derek Zoolander gain control of the Nike uniform Department and when does it end?

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
These photos seems to confirm that Onuorah and Carlton are the only bona-fide 6-9's on the team. Cobb looks 6-8 and Diarra 6-7 at best. On the other hand, Polley and Whalley seems to be true 6-8's. Heightwise, the team seems undersized at the 4 and 5. Good news is that Cobb seems built like several wide-bodied centers that have dominated the inside against UConn in the past.
What are you talking about? Calrton's head is touching the net. That's got to make him almost 9' and Onuorah is just as tall, he's just not under the basket.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Yes comes from jaylen brown on the celts. You see boston kids with them rolled up more at bball events this summer.

CVs body has changed alot. Id expect some more explosiveness out of him, especially defensively. Hes a consummate uconn player, gotta love to have him on the team regardless of stats
Watch vitals recent videos. He's dunking effortlessly

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score

None of the team seems to be wearing the big baggies, but Jalen, CV and Bigman all have much shorter shorts on. Hopefully, the era of BBall players in culottes is coming to an end.

Reaction Score
Anderson also looks like Cobb - "let's just get out there and show this is a tough UConn team" all work!

Reaction Score
I think our team's love for short shorts started with Purvis and Jalen was in early too. I definitely never thought kids would want to wear them that short again. Didn't think they'd evolve longer and longer after the peak baggy long shorts era, but didn't expect it to go backwards. Maybe some old crotchety white people will come back as fans of the sport now

Reaction Score
This team is almost unrecognizable...other than the backcourt pieces.. I'm all in though... UConn til the day I die... Let's shock some folks this year fellas... beginning with me... Make me a believer in the '17/'18 season... put the Huskies back on the map....

Reaction Score
Must say I'm extremely impressed with every interview I've heard with David O, just always well thought out, intelligent, very positive replies.

That's why I can't understand the Gumby look I guess? LOL sorry it just is.:confused:

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
This team is almost unrecognizable...other than the backcourt pieces.. I'm all in though... UConn til the day I die... Let's shock some folks this year fellas... beginning with me... Make me a believer in the '17/'18 season... put the Huskies back on the map....

Given last years performance, this is fantastic.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HungreHu5ky

Top Bottom