Te'a Cooper Verbal | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Te'a Cooper Verbal

Status
Not open for further replies.

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
AnotherVolFan said:
Well....since I've been apart of this board...anything Tenn...gets locked, why not nip it in the bud before all the comments get posted. Just a suggestion

When were you "apart" from this board?

Anyway, I ask you, why start the party before all the serious folks have logged in? I think your post drew a line in the sand and dared people to cross it. If you are seeking civility, why invite trouble?

Best left unsaid IMO

Reaction Score
Sarcasm or no?
We take height seriously here at the Boneyard. We do not have an approximate confirmed possible height unless we have a skewed picture of her standing next to someone who has an estimated height from another picture of her standing next to someone who might be a possible height. I don't know how I could make it any clearer. :eek:

Reaction Score
When were you "apart" from this board?

Anyway, I ask you, why start the party before all the serious folks have logged in? I think your post drew a line in the sand and dared people to cross it. If you are seeking civility, why invite trouble?

Best left unsaid IMO
Ok nice dig at my grammar...so played out on message boards...try to belittle the poster with grammatical corrections...blah blah...I missed a space on my phone...but i do see where you're coming from but like I said...I was going off of past threads....its inevitable

Reaction Score
Congrats to Te'a and Tennessee. She's supposed to be very good, especially at taking the ball to the hole.

Now that Tenn has a point guard, Dangerfield can feel free to come to UConn. :)
Nooooo we want Dangerfield too! Lol

Reaction Score
I wish Te'a a great career at UT..... maybe you get Diamond too, if so all the better..... i will be back to congratulate you again!

Reaction Score
Ok nice dig at my grammar...so played out on message boards...try to belittle the poster with grammatical corrections...blah blah...I missed a space on my phone...but i do see where you're coming from but like I said...I was going off of past threads....its inevitable
It wasn't your grammar that was criticized as a result of missing a space on your phone. But I'd suggest you get a new phone if it auto-corrects the word malapropism to grammar.;)

stwainfan said: "Sorry it's 5'8" I hit the wrong button."

No problem, you were only 1/8 inch, not a foot off. (the distance the 5 is from the 6 on your keyboard).

Good pickup for y'all. Be interesting to see what Holly can do with her. BTW how is Massengale?

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score

Wrong. Dead wrong.

The worst you may read here is the occasional tongue-in-cheek swipe at our adversaries on checkerboard square, where posts about UConn are characterized by vulgarity and vitriol. [N.B. Hey, guys, note that illiteration with the "V's.";)]

Read on and you will read repetitive posts of props to Cooper and Coach Warlick (and goodness' knows, she gets few from her own "fans").

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
AnotherVolFan said:
Ok nice dig at my grammar...so played out on message boards...try to belittle the poster with grammatical corrections...blah blah...I missed a space on my phone...but i do see where you're coming from but like I said...I was going odd of past threads....its inevitable

Seriously Vol, let's be honest here: there is junk on this board that really is not on the proper side of polite (hence my comments re why stir the pot, I am paraphrasing of course) but you have to admit that compared to the one other board at least that I can think of, most of the posters here are much kinder to visitors of the orange persuasion here than that which is granted to posters of the blue persuasion over there, especially if they are posting good posts about UConn. I am sorry I teased you and could agree that wasn't very necessary but still I just shaking my head over you know, you poking the fire...

Last edited:
Reaction Score
What is the Over/Under on how long before Deshields announces she will be transferring to Tenn? I bet by next weekend.

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score
What is the Over/Under on how long before Deshields announces she will be transferring to Tenn? I bet by next weekend.
I think she'll let Te'a bask in the attention for a few days and announce early next week that she's transferring to Tennessee. I've said it before and I'll say it again; a team can only have 5 on the floor at a time.

JS

Reaction Score
Well....since I've been apart of this board...anything Tenn...gets locked
What most often gets locked here is fights between Boneyarders over how nice they should be when discussing opposing teams' personnel (including staff, players and recruits).

There's a group that tends to call out others whose posts they regard as too partisan -- and, consequently, hypocritical in their attitudes toward UConn versus others.

This group generally is rather aggressive and vocal in suggesting others are insufficiently respectful of the opponents and their personnel.

The others in question, for their part, don't much like being lectured about how fair minded and respectful they should be.

It's not a phenomenon with which I expect you'd be familiar.

Reaction Score
Chances Asia Durr follows?
I'm not sure about Durr, however, I think DD is a lock for TN.. JMO I think Te'a will do great things at TN she is a hard and dedicated player on the court.

HGN

Reaction Score
I wish Te'a the best . She is a good player and will be good for The Vols.....With the length the Vols have in the front court ; and now with a solid backcourt , the USC vs Tenn games will be very exciting.

cabbie191

Jonathan Husky on a date with Holi
Reaction Score
I'm glad Tennessee is getting strong recruiting classes. Until there is more parity and we have years where there will be 4 or 5 (or more) strong teams on a regular basis, I believe having a solid Lady Vol team is important to the health of WCBB.

And a question for our Tennessee visitors: In your opinion, to what extent do these recruits raise the bar on LV's fans' (and the university administration's) expectations and patience with Warlick? There have been grumblings the past two years - if the team isn't in the FF after the next two classes are settled in, will she be able to remain in Knoxville?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom