Taylor Ham vs Scrapple vs SPAM | The Boneyard

Taylor Ham vs Scrapple vs SPAM

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
What's your preference? I'm a Taylor Ham or pork roll all day long. Skillet or griddle fried, over easy egg, American cheese on white bread or toast. I'll leave it up to snobs to debate ketchup or no ketchup.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
It’s all crap.

pepband99

Resident TV nerd
Reaction Score
What's your preference? I'm a Taylor Ham or pork roll all day long.

You need to pick a side in this battle, first.

Pick One Fx Networks GIF by Snowfall

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
You need to pick a side in this battle, first.

Pick One Fx Networks GIF by Snowfall

Where my parents grew up in Pennsylvania they used the generic term pork roll so that's how I rolled. Now, I start conversations about it using the term Taylor Ham to see what kind of reaction I get.

It's like having a conversation with a person from Jersey and you ask them "What exit you from?" and they give you their Garden State Parkway and Turnpike exit without thinking and before realizing you were messing with them.

pepband99

Resident TV nerd
Reaction Score
Where my parents grew up in Pennsylvania they used the generic term pork roll so that's how I rolled. Now, I start conversations about it using the term Taylor Ham to see what kind of reaction I get.

It's like having a conversation with a person from Jersey and you ask them "What exit you from?" and they give you their Garden State Parkway and Turnpike exit without thinking and before realizing you were messing with them.

Messing? This is serious business.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score

The messing around part is everyone from Jersey knows their Parkway and Turnpike exits.
You ask them that question and they reflexively answer before they know you are clowning them.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score

And the eggs in that picture from the linked article are way over cooked.

Over medium is the way to go. Need some of that yolk to ooze out and cover everything on the sammich.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
The messing around part is everyone from Jersey knows their Parkway and Turnpike exits.
You ask them that question and they reflexively answer before they know you are clowning them.
Yeah, I don't, but I've only lived here 38 years, so maybe it will come over time.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom