Taurasi almost with a triple-double, nice game by Griner | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Taurasi almost with a triple-double, nice game by Griner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Eric, or possibly under coached, as well. Or the tension that seems to have been within the team was a contributing issue.

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
Eric, or possibly under coached, as well. Or the tension that seems to have been within the team was a contributing issue.

yea...there was that whole coaching "comfort zone" thing that may have held BG back some.... :p

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
You are right - I forgot about that. Given Griner's comments after the draft, it's hard to know what else was percolating in Waco...

Reaction Score
I have been around through a few incarnations. I think I remember some board linked from the Courant?? Had to be back in the late 90's (97,98? before I switched jobs - actually maybe even earlier could have been the 95 or 96 season?, I can't remember that far back)??
Yeah, I was on the Courant board, too, before it morphed and I found the Boneyard. Late '90s; you're right.

I watched the first three quarters of the Phoenix-San Antonio game. Figures that the last one would be the best. . . ;)

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Yeah, I was on the Courant board, too, before it morphed and I found the Boneyard. Late '90s; you're right.

I watched the first three quarters of the Phoenix-San Antonio game. Figures that the last one would be the best. . . ;)
About the same time I started. Plus there was the old AOL board, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom