Tarris Reed commits! | Page 11 | The Boneyard

Tarris Reed commits!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Clingan was obviously (a lot) better than Drummond. But I wish the Drummond slander would stop on this board. He takes the brunt of the blame for the post championship disappointment.
Simply this was Calhouns weakest job managing one of his most talented teams. Too clogged in the middle for our guards with Alex and Dre. Never got the flow. Drummond was everything we needed. JC just couldn’t get this team to gel.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
I don't think he gives a rats arse about what anyone thinks. He's shows up, plays when the coach sends him in, cashes checks. LeBron couldn't get rid of him fast enough.
He has grown a lot as a player. I have the best advantage of watching him grow up from a 6th-grade 6 foot plus dribbling the ball in the neighborhood.
I think he got sloppy a couple of years ago, but he pointed that out himself. He is a good representative for UConn

I can't wait to see Tarris play this fall for UConn.

Reaction Score
If Drummond played four years at UConn, he would have been one of the all time best. Period. Even you know that.
That is quite possible. But if my Aunt had balls she’s be my Uncle. Why would anyone care about something that didn’t happen?

The point is not that he wasn’t Anthony Davis. The point was we returned four starters from a national championship team, plus Shabazz and Giffey, and brought in Boatright and Daniels and Drummond, and we literally didn’t beat a good team all year and limped to an 8 seed by consistently beating cupcakes.

Reaction Score
Simply this was Calhouns weakest job managing one of his most talented teams. Too clogged in the middle for our guards with Alex and Dre. Never got the flow. Drummond was everything we needed. JC just couldn’t get this team to gel.
Yeah it's less on drummond, who was pretty good for a freshman, and more on the insane expectations that were flying around andre and that team.

I think the team could and should have been better, but much of the negative perception IMO comes from the unfair expectations.

Reaction Score
Posts like this make me wish a certain blowhard wasn’t such a damn baby so we still had a dislike button.

Get over yourself. Let’s go back and see your posts from that season . I’m sure you were really happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom