Tarin Smith is a stud | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Tarin Smith is a stud

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Smith is showing up so far like Kromah without the hype that came from his own personal booster.

Miller was wonderful in his role.

Remember when we thought that RJ Evans was as good as a grad transfer would be?

So much to like late last night in this post and so many others. I love how this board can show up. We too are feeling the. Hurley effect.

Reaction Score
Super smooth and reliable. I like him a lot.
He's going to be a huge asset for this team this season. A ton of experience. Clearly very skilled. And he was coached by Dan's father in high school. He knows whats up!! They looked great last night. So many weapons on offense. With the continued development of Carlton, Cobb and Polley this team can really be dangerous!!

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
If we didn’t have Gilbert and Smith (and Adams and Vital were running things) we would have lost this game by at least twenty points.

People can argue which grad transfer is better but Smith is a grad transfer who makes the team play better, at least in this early season.

Reaction Score
I was saying it already before last night's game, but Smith might be my favorite guy on this team, and I really like everyone. The confidence I have in him doing the right thing is through the roof, and its to the point where I almost expect him to hit every shot he takes. Such a sturdy, heady unsung guard like any good team needs

Reaction Score
Smith is athletic and crafty, can shoot the ball from midrange and deep, plays great defense against guards of any size, is highly composed on the court... and couldn't start at Duquesne? This kid is incredible. I feel like we won the lottery.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom