Tarik Black | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Tarik Black

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Kid has offers from Bama, Michigan, and Wisconsin. The UCLA offer finally makes you realize he isn't coming here?
hey guy its called sarcasm anyone with a brain knew there was no chance he was coming here so next time don't be an and keep your mouth shut

Reaction Score
hey guy its called sarcasm anyone with a brain knew there was no chance he was coming here so next time don't be an and keep your mouth shut
You just revealed you're sissy, well done!

Reaction Score
He had one year as OC there. One. Otherwise he was a position coach. As a HC he is 4 games over .500. Four. If that makes a GREAT coach..... there are a sheetload of them walking around.
I looked it up and he is actually 2 games under .500.......Temple went 9-4 and then 4-7 went to bc and went 7-6 and 7-6 and then this years disaster..........belichek was a disaster in cleveland.....

Reaction Score
Hate to sound like a pessimist, but is it fair to say it seems increasingly doubtful he'd choose UConn over all these P5 offers he's neck-deep under?

Ya think?

State does put out some local talent per capita, He may end up being one of the most recruited kids in recent past.

Reaction Score
BC is on thrise the way Addazio is recruiting and the way his team is playing I wouldn't be surprised if they soon go to BCS bowl games.
I think it's safe to say Tarik Black won't be going to BC...not after the offensive display put on this season. Nice to see Coach Smoke & Mirrors is back at it again with 5th yr transfers. As for playing in BCS Bowls soon...too bad the BCS is over and done with. Winning the ACC and going to a Football playoff ....keep dreaming because that's the only place BC will be playing in any of those games!

Reaction Score
If you have an opportunity for a free education from Stanford, I say go for it. All its takes is one injury or concussion to end your football career.

For real. This is why I think the kids that go Ivy have the right idea. There are so many 2-3* players that go to a "football" school instead of Harvard or Yale, despite having no shot at the NFL. If you're not an NFL prospect, go Ivy or go to a great academic school.

Reaction Score
For real. This is why I think the kids that go Ivy have the right idea. There are so many 2-3* players that go to a "football" school instead of Harvard or Yale, despite having no shot at the NFL. If you're not an NFL prospect, go Ivy or go to a great academic school.
That's the ignorance (or not knowing) of a kid.. They go with the flow moreso at that age instead of truly think about a career... Their heads are so gassed up because of all the attention they get at the HS level from "friends" , fans, social media, college football recruiters... But I get it... It's a growing up process. A good one. Enjoy the ride while your young.

Reaction Score
@huskymedic I can't wait till that BC troll @UconnFamily comes back here spouting off how Black will be signing with BC. They couldn't even keep the son of a 2x BC Football Capt in Scooter Harrington....

Reaction Score
LetmeRockk_12:02pm via Twitter for iPhone
Forever Thankful
6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads