TAMU Score Predictions? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

TAMU Score Predictions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
I predict that Heather will play well for 15+ minutes.

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
Looking at the stats TAM has played in low scoring games, averaging over 23 turnovers a game and not shooting the trey very well. Bone will play the middle and I would think that Dolsen Stewart Stokes and Tuck will be alot for her to handle. I expect UConns pressure to lead to alot of points.

Replicant

Nexus 6 Leader
Reaction Score
Some folks may disagree with this prediction, but I'm confident Aggie pride finally kicks in and they get their first win of the season at home:

A&M 67 - Liberty 50

As for today's game :), Blair will try to keep it a low[er] scoring affair. He really has no other option. And since A&M plays solid D...this being The Triplets first big road trip...it being a nationally televised game...A&M not being the College of Charleston, I think we'll flirt with the 90 point mark and not the century mark today:

UConn 89 - A&M 42

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
Ive talked alot how important a point guard is. Baylor lost with Simms out and Md lost with their point guard out. UConn has multiple point guards. A good point guard is a leader and runs the team. We've got a couple of 'em.

Reaction Score
... UConn has multiple point guards. A good point guard is a leader and runs the team. We've got a couple of 'em.

Unfortunately, one of them won't be dressed for the game at College Station. And despite her family and friends' making the trek, this will be the first college game in which MoJo faces an unfriendly crowd.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . GO, MOJO! PUT ON A REAL SHOW!!

D

dakotaboy

I think Uconn has too many offensive weapons for TAMU to handle. And since defense is the trademark for the Uconn Women, it's going to be a long day for the aggies at College Station. I'll say 97-43 :p Gooooooooo Huskies :)

Reaction Score
Congratulations on surpassing 500 likes. :)
Congratulations?

Chap's approval-hustling is unprecedented in the history of this message board. I expect a Boneyard tribunal will soon be convened.

D

dakotaboy

Congratulations?

Her approval-hustling is unprecedented in the history of this message board. I suspect a Boneyard tribunal will soon be convened.
I'm new, cut me some slack :p was just trying to be nice :)

Reaction Score
Wonk this is starting to sound like the Skull lol It may be too late
The orders have already gone out and they cant be reached;)
Ira

Reaction Score
Congratulations on surpassing 500 likes. :)
Thanks, Dakota. Which Dakota would you be referring to? I spent some years in South Dakota - college and a few years thereafter.

Or is the dakota for something else entirely?

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
I think I overstated UCONN's offense - it didn't help that Bree and Moriah were hampered with foul trouble in the first half. Still, 81-50 is a solid thumping seeing as we were without our AA guard Ms. Hartley...

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Enigma had 80-50 which I thought was a pretty good number.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom