Tamika Catchings | The Boneyard

Tamika Catchings

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
There's a line mile long to get her autograph.

image.jpg

Geno-ista

Embracing the New Look!!!
Reaction Score
I meant to have this on the pic but I'm chellenged! She was one of the classiest young wonen I've ever met. And she's certainly one of the all time greatest of all time. I was visiting my daughter in Tulsa. Tornado/ microburst knocked out power. I quickly got a hotel downtown that happened to be the Fever's hotel. I was going to the Shock Fever game. Went down to lobby early and "stalked"- chatted with the entire team! But this was the icing on the cake!

Reaction Score
I had a really nice conversation with Catch and Kara Lawson outside the arena at the FF in New Orleans in 2004. They were very friendly & personable .... esp considering I was decked out in UConn gear & had my fuzzy "friend" with me;). Then along came a Tenn fan who wanted her pic taken with them .... and me & the puppet! They both turned to each other and said .... not with that THING (pointing to my right arm)! LOL .... then, of course, they were great sports and took the pic ... and naturally, I never got a copy (that was just before smart phones, dammit)

stwainfan

Faithful LV Enthusiast
Reaction Score
I've had a lot of problems to deal with. Thanks for asking.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
I've had a lot of problems to deal with. Thanks for asking.
Glad to have you back, just in time to celebrate with us watching UConn win #11

Geno-ista

Embracing the New Look!!!
Reaction Score
Envy is unbecoming in an adult. But man, you've a photo with them all!
Jordy- UConn probably has my picture in security at every ct arena. My family and friends call me " The Stalker"!!! I've got some more that I treasure- and some signed! Gabby in Tenn as a HS senior. KML - one of my favs , when we used to sit down low at the XL center at the Big Eadt Tmt. She is one of the sweetest people you'll ever meet. She signed that at First Night the following year. And I've got great Geno Pics signed and a great Maya pic her Soph year! Caroline Doty in Tenn! I've got more- but those are some highlights! Thks for the note!!! I'm the same way- love your note! :)

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
In my next life I swear I'm going to be your carryall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom