Taking Over The Game | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Taking Over The Game

HuskylnSC

North is a direction; South is a lifestyle
Reaction Score
Neither, agreeing with everything you said. Simple little comment..stick with your vision, screw the little voice!
cool

MooseJaw

Bullmoose#1
Reaction Score
I hate to say it but as Paige continues to make defenders look silly, teams are going to start really trying to beat her up. It started yesterday and she handled it well but Aaliyah as enforcer becomes even more important
Time for the team to set hard pics& traps for her and retaliate if it gets too rough. Paige is tuff and got banged around in AAU, I believe she and the team will be up to the task. Bring the hammer.

Reaction Score
I think I have watched every game Paige has played at least twice. I've seen teams try to beat her up. It hasn't had a happy ending for them. Paige is like a sleeping giant. Wake her up to your own dismay. In one game she said to an opponent "You foul me because you can't guard me". My favorite quote from her HS coach "Most teams have a plan B for when things go wrong. I have a plan P".

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
I started getting the feeling last night that PB is biding her time.
I hope there's an element of 'building her team' in there as well. I know it's only two games in, but the way Geno grins when he starts talking Paige is really telling.

Reaction Score
Paige unfortunately won’t keep this up, but 76/67/100 shooting is insanely good. Actually, it’s Azzi good.
Well she did work out this Summer with AZZI, now less than ten months before the whole team works out with AZZI....

Reaction Score
Paige is already very good. But she will get better every game predicted Geno. So I think Paige will do fine against Didi. What is a more concern is how UConn is going to matchup with Lauren Cox.
Didn't know that UCONN was playing the Indiana Fever anytime soon.....

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom