Take this with a grain of salt (Sarah Strong...) | The Boneyard

Take this with a grain of salt (Sarah Strong...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
No idea who this guy is other than he follows UConn women frequently on his twitter page. Obv. have no idea where he'd get his info but hey....I'd like to stay positive on this one! He does go on to mention also that Geno mentioned he has two top 5recruits for 2024 on the way which would be Ziebell and fingers crossed Strong.

Reaction Score
No idea who this guy is other than he follows UConn women frequently on his twitter page. Obv. have no idea where he'd get his info but hey....I'd like to stay positive on this one! He does go on to mention also that Geno mentioned he has two top 5recruits for 2024 on the way which would be Ziebell and fingers crossed Strong.

He’s basing it off a video which is posted in the June recruiting thread

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
cat dog eating GIF

Reaction Score
I doubt there’s a silent commit out there and if it is, it’s not Sarah Strong.

Sarah was seen on a call with LSU’s Asst. Coach during their parade, and she’s still being heavily recruited by just about every program out there. This is just another Toby Fournier waiting to happen.

Reaction Score
Pretty much a meaningless tweet. We all know she could “ possibly “ end up at UConn.

Reaction Score
I doubt there’s a silent commit out there and if it is, it’s not Sarah Strong.

Sarah was seen on a call with LSU’s Asst. Coach during their parade, and she’s still being heavily recruited by just about every program out there. This is just another Toby Fournier waiting to happen.

On the call she told that LSU coach "Nice Parade, but I want multiple ones at UConn" ;)

sun

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
I’m as big a UConn fan as anyone else, but Mulkey has won 2 since Geno’s last one. Recency is not on our side.
I feel like they got kucky last year(LSU) started with an easy schedule and the best team that was supposed to win it all got upset by Iowa. Are they good yes can they be beat of course especially by uconn. Something with injuries can happen to any other team but hoping it doesn't happen

Reaction Score
I’m as big a UConn fan as anyone else, but Mulkey has won 2 since Geno’s last one. Recency is not on our side.
I am a huge UCONN fan and follower but this year it was nice to see LSU win it all. The reason I say that is they got no respect for what they accomplished this past season before the tournament because of the "soft" schedule they played. What people missed is they didn't lose one game during the season to a lesser team. To never take a night off is as impressive as big wins to me.

With that said I think you need the horses to win the NC or a lot of breaks. The past couple years all the breaks UCONN got were of the bad variety and when that stops they will win the NC again. UCONN always has great players, but other teams recently have had more of them in the right places. I like where they are now and if healthy they will be scary good.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score

I think he heard it here. That's a confirmed source, right?

Reaction Score
We all know this, UConn was not in good shape last season. What else you want to say?

UConn has 2 big stars were injured last season. Why nobody want to mention that? We should look for the up coming season not the past season.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score

He’s got connections

Reaction Score
We all know this, UConn was not in good shape last season. What else you want to say?

UConn has 2 big stars were injured last season. Why nobody want to mention that? We should look for the up coming season not the past season.
Not only our 2 stars but Azzi and Caroline missed many games coach list his mother CD fainted like this whole season was weird and not normal

Reaction Score

I’m well aware of that, lol. I’m just responding to the previous poster mentioning titles + LSU + Sarah Strong.

Whoever gets her will be a happy program. If UConn does happen to get her, know that LSU pulled out all the stops (as they’re doing with Jaloni Cambridge as well, from what I’ve seen).

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
know that LSU pulled out all the stops (as they’re doing with Jaloni Cambridge as well, from what I’ve seen).
What are the stops LSU is pulling? What have you seen? How do you know what LSU is doing to get these recruits?

Reaction Score
What are the stops LSU is pulling? What have you seen? How do you know what LSU is doing to get these recruits?
I don’t think anyone knows anything about WBB recruiting. On Twitter South Carolina fan also think they have silent commitments from everyone in the top 5 except Allie for 2024.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
I don’t think anyone knows anything about WBB recruiting. On Twitter South Carolina fan also think they have silent commitments from everyone in the top 5 except Allie for 2024.
My questions were directed to @darrell who posted about what he's seen involving LSU recruiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom