Take Notice From One Hardcore Fan | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Take Notice From One Hardcore Fan

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
You mean a realistic take.

Let's be honest and saving basketball from this godforsaken conference is most important and if it means moving football to the MAC or Indy or FCS then so be it. UConn basketball forever...UConn football never.
I typed what I meant.

Reaction Score

Let's be honest and saving basketball from this godforsaken conference is most important and if it means moving football to the MAC or Indy or FCS then so be it. UConn basketball forever...UConn football never.
It's not going to save basketball. So dense.

You are a real waste of time.

mikedog10

Tailgating Enthusiast
Reaction Score

Relax! If you're that hellbent on playing Providence College and DePaul, I am sure we can schedule them out of conference.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
LOLOLOLOL, those three are absolute trash, especially Arlo "Call Every Game Like Its On Radio And Never Shut Up" White. Isn't just me, ask around, check out World Soccer Talk True #casualfan stuff to like Arlo and not the PL world feed announcers whoa re *actually good*.

I like Arlo White. He doesn't talk nearly as much as you say. You must have him mixed up with Phil Schoen and that guy on ESPN who does Serie A. In fact, Arlo and Lee Dixon are the Breen-Van Gundy of soccer.

Reaction Score
I love 99% of what NBC does. You picked the 1% that stinks, that's all. They have a ton of great talent. And Arlo.

please hire Jamie Carragher

C

Chief00

[QUOTE="whaler11, post: 3003411, member: Stop saying all they have to do is get back to winning. It was only mercy, sportsmanship and turtleball that kept them from losing multiple games by 80 points.[/QUOTE]

So true, the historically bad numbers could have been even worse if the foot wasn’t taken off the gas pedal.

Reaction Score
Advanced Analytics 2019 Projections

2019’s projected 130-team S&P+ rankings, from Bama to UTEP

It may be a slow road back if the projections are any where near accurate...(the methodology is explained for the wonks).

Improvement will probably be incremental and it will be a few years before the Huskies will be in a position to challenge UCF, Cincinnati, Houston for the conference championship.

But incremental ain't bad...fans patience may be tried...but incremental improvements each year over a span of 3-4 years is the most likely path to UConn becoming an 8 win team again.

Reaction Score
Advanced Analytics 2019 Projections

2019’s projected 130-team S&P+ rankings, from Bama to UTEP

It may be a slow road back if the projections are any where near accurate...(the methodology is explained for the wonks).

Improvement will probably be incremental and it will be a few years before the Huskies will be in a position to challenge UCF, Cincinnati, Houston for the conference championship.

But incremental ain't bad...fans patience may be tried...but incremental improvements each year over a span of 3-4 years is the most likely path to UConn becoming an 8 win team again.

At least we have UTEP beat!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox

Top Bottom