Tailgating Toys/Tips/Food | Page 8 | The Boneyard

Tailgating Toys/Tips/Food

Reaction Score
Just sharing:

University of Connecticut - TAILGATE Series Grill
IMG_2433.PNG

$399 -- if one of first 100 customers it's $100 off if ordered by 5/15 according to website.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
FYI, the Bob's in Manchester is going out of business and having a Store Closing Sale, 20% off everything including UConn clothing and tailgating apparel such as UConn tailgate tables, UConn coolers and UConn tailgating tents

Reaction Score
Collegiate cornhole bags 50% off at victorytailgate. Bought a set of blue Derp Jonathan and a white UConn insignia. $8/9 for a set of 4 and $10 shipping but if you use promo code SPRING20 you get 20% off the order. Connecticut UConn Huskies

View attachment 21984
good find, thanks. I will confess to drawing a blank on the OHT themed bags. One Hat Trick...was something UConn related?

Bliss

Mizzou Ballyhoo
Reaction Score
I've only tailgated once and it was a blast. I had season tickets for two years (lost my job at the time so couldn't afford to renew), but it was really only me and my girlfriend at the time. So we ended up just heading to the stadium a little early so I can see UCMB (being a former member makes we not want to miss a second of pre, half or after game show). Unfortunately, I work two jobs now so I can only make it to one game this year, which will most likely be BYU or Boise St. I am going to try to get a bunch of people to come with me. Any recommendations on what kind of food I should cook? All I know is buffalo chicken dip is a must!

Keep it simple (KISS) if your primary reason for being there is to watch the game itself. In this case just precook some dogs and throw them into a cooler. If you're there for a tailgate party and the game is secondary grill some wings (Anchor Bar wing sauce is a must), dogs, and burgers. Ribs are also great tailgate fare. Basic Weber or two works best.

Reaction Score
IMG_1735.PNG

This just arrived. I was looking to upgrade my grill this year and decided to go with this griddle instead so I can cover the breakfast or lunch/dinner foods. Good reviews. Now looking for a new game to add to cornhole, kanjam, polish horseshoes and bucket ball. Ideas? Can't wait for game 1!

Reaction Score
We used to play ladder golf religiously (although we called it sagnads for obvious reasons) with homemade pvc "ladders". For some reason it fell out of favor with our group.

Reaction Score
View attachment 23724

This just arrived. I was looking to upgrade my grill this year and decided to go with this griddle instead so I can cover the breakfast or lunch/dinner foods. Good reviews. !

Let me know how it works for you... I've been thinking about adding to the collection.

ZOOCONN

the drive to win has to come from within
Reaction Score
View attachment 23724

This just arrived. I was looking to upgrade my grill this year and decided to go with this griddle instead so I can cover the breakfast or lunch/dinner foods. Good reviews. Now looking for a new game to add to cornhole, kanjam, polish horseshoes and bucket ball. Ideas? Can't wait for game 1!

aaaaaaaaaand i just purchased one lol

Reaction Score
View attachment 23724

I'm about to pull the trigger on this, looks perfect for the breakfast sandwich round pre 9am for the noon games...have you tried yours yet?

Reaction Score
View attachment 23724

I have had a Blackstone full size 36" grill/griddle for the past 5 seasons. It lasted longer than any tailgate grill I have had and I am buying another one. You will be more than happy with that.

Reaction Score
I'm about to pull the trigger on this, looks perfect for the breakfast sandwich round pre 9am for the noon games...have you tried yours yet?
You won't be sorry...Blackstone makes GREAT stuff..highly recommend them!

Reaction Score
For anyone looking for a generator to power a TV or similar electronic I just piked up a Portable Solar Generator for under $200. It's essentially a 60,000 mAh battery that can provide 250 watt and be recharged via wall, car, or solar.

It should last for 4-6 running a decent sized TV, is quiet, and about the size of football. It won't do anything massive like a heater or huge air compressor but any electronics or even a small fridge should work well.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom