Syracuse | The Boneyard

Syracuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Lets enjoy tonight. Must win for the RPI/SOS. Now we play Syracuse and either Texas A&M/Gonzaga. Huge difference than playing Charlotte and then Texas/Washington.

As for the Cuse...I think this is a good matchup for us. Yes their zone is always tricky to plan for but from what I saw today and have read...the backline has really struggled. I think Hamilton will cause fits for them and we have shooters and the inside game to beat the zone.

They have played 4 cupcakes, and struggled to put them away. They have virtually no bench. Put Purvis on Ginibje and make someone else beat you.

Bring on the Cuse!!!

Reaction Score
So intense story tonight. My friend - who is an intense left winger and ardent Bernie Sanders supporter... I asked him a question:

Q: Who has more national championships? Jim Boeheim or Tyler Olander?

A: Shabazz Napier

Total support of redistributing Jim Boeheim bashing...

Reaction Score
That idiot orangehomer thinks UConn ran off Terence Samuel last year so that it could give his scholarship to Gibbs.

Guy can't even count. UConn has extra scholarships, look at our roster. How many recruited scholarship players do you see?

Reaction Score
Hamilton & Miller are particularly good at getting to the spots needed in the zone gaps. That ... Plus shooters having a good game means we should have a find Turkey.

Reaction Score
Roberson can rebound and is very active
Lydon is very underrated .. Great close outs and great shooter ..
Richardson is a slasher who can beat defenders off the dribble.
And this team has shooters ..

Pressuring their guards is key for us defensively .

I hope that we put dham at the elbow in our zone offense bc he is a true triple threat if we can get him the ball in the middle of the zone.. Or shon as well. We did some good work tonight overloading vs mich zone ... OC and SCJR work well on the baseline ...

74-69 huskies!!!!!!

Reaction Score
That idiot orangehomer thinks UConn ran off Terence Samuel last year so that it could give his scholarship to Gibbs.

Guy can't even count. UConn has extra scholarships, look at our roster. How many recruited scholarship players do you see?
AND we gave away scholarships to walk-ons.

Reaction Score

Give him a break. With their NCAA sanctions, most Syracuse fans probably forgot how many scholarships each team is allotted.

Reaction Score
20120308-123818.jpg

I pick UConn to win.

Reaction Score

They conveniently forget the 2 players Boeheim 'ran off' last year after the NCAA reduced their scholarships.

Reaction Score
They just got back 4 of the 12 scholarships they lost in the appeal.

Reaction Score
Went to their board..they have one genius who said " Gibbs is legit and Boatwright was terrible last year." What?

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
They are once again talking about the slow death of our program over in that looney bin. I'm so glad they have yet to realize they are a never ending mojo fountain.

Reaction Score
Went to their board..they have one genius who said " Gibbs is legit and Boatwright was terrible last year." What?

Don't you know???...everything revolves around the Orange up there and there's no need to know anything about any of the elite teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom