Syracuse score prediction | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Syracuse score prediction

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
I think this game is decided by how Adams starts this game. He needs to be the leader of a huge run before the 10 min mark of the first half. If he is unable to score on the Cuse zone, we're done.

Reaction Score
I think you should take a look in the mirror because schedules and results so far look pretty similar between SU and UConn. We got smoked by Kansas, you got smoked by MSU. We have a decent win vs. Maryland, you have a decent win vs. Oregon. The rest are wins or shaky wins against mid-majors, which is pointless to compare. I hope you don't always wake up this angry at 7 AM.

I'm not the clown on a rival fan message board claiming my team's defense is great after they just got embarrassed by the only good team they've played. I must've saw at least 7-10 Kansas dunks most of which were the highlight reel variety. Kansas made it look easy against the zone.

RayIsTheGOAT

Sticks, to the rafters
Reaction Score
This feels like Larrier's game to shine. He's got a sweet midrange shot (when it's not forced), and he will have plenty of opportunities to get open looks in the middle of that zone.

We win if Larrier scores 22+.

Hopefully the coaching staff is smart enough to have Larrier get those open looks at the top of the key, and have Diarra behind the zone under the basket ready to catch lobs and get boards.

Good guys 60-55. We need this win.

Reaction Score
Cuse 72 UConn 60. Hope I am wrong.... I'll hit the +6 for homer reasons. I just don't like our chances against their lengthy zone d. If Vital and Larrier are on tonight then we win.

Reaction Score
Cuse 72 UConn 60. Hope I am wrong.... I'll hit the +6 for homer reasons. I just don't like our chances against their lengthy zone d. If Vital and Larrier are on tonight then we win.

Agree that Jalen needs to be Jalen and either Larrier or Vital needs to go off.

Reaction Score
We won last year Bricklayers Invitational 52-50 because Purvis finally found his three point stroke and Jalen had a nice overall game. We shot 31% and they shot 25% for the game. This was the Facey flu game as well.

We will need to hit some threes and find Larrier in the middle if we are to be successful. Adams driving scoring like he does probably wont be there against their zone and shotblockers.

Reaction Score
I'm not the clown on a rival fan message board claiming my team's defense is great after they just got embarrassed by the only good team they've played. I must've saw at least 7-10 Kansas dunks most of which were the highlight reel variety. Kansas made it look easy against the zone.

"is playing great defense" is different than "is a great defense". SU is in the top 5 or top 10 nationally in defensive block % and FG defense %, I think that qualifies as playing great defense.

Mr. Wonderful

Whistleblower
Reaction Score
Cuse 92
UConn 46

Cuse starts the game with a 20-0 run and never looks back. Battle scores 33.

sammydabiz

I sport NewBalance sneakers to avoid a narrow path
Reaction Score
75-71

Cuse,
let's all collectively pray I'm wrong

Reaction Score
School with 4 natties - 59
School with less natties than Olander - 54

Only thing that bothers me is that we haven’t seen the zone so much this year against us.

Terry has to be solid at foul line. Quick decisions . He has a tendency to hold ball too long

Nailed it!!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom