Syracuse in the Final 4 | The Boneyard

Syracuse in the Final 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I expect everyone to be having a mental breakdown right about now. I kinda know how their fans felt when we went to those last couple final fours. I give em their props though

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I have already rationalized it.

Syracuse being eligible and Syracuse being selected highlight the incompetency of the NCAA.

Reaction Score
I have already rationalized it.

Syracuse being eligible and Syracuse being selected highlight the incompetency of the NCAA.
I shouldve saw this coming tbh I dont know why im that shocked. Barely making the tourny and having talking heads talk about how much they dont deserve to make the tourny a la VCU 2011 and them being banned or self banned in their case the previous season like a certain team we all know.

Reaction Score
We can rationalize it all we want: they were a tournament team who beat good teams throughout the year, and when they got into the tournament, their unique style, strong shooting, and guard play helped them navigate a busted bracket the first weekend, and then beat two pretty good to very good teams the second.

The Final Four is usually where these types of teams fizzle out (VCU, GM), so I expect that will happen here too. But Cuse fans can call the season a success now. Hell, they could have before this week.

Reaction Score
Just think, cuse should have been banned from the tourney this year. Boeheim pulls the most epic fast one on the ncaa ever...going to laugh about that one all the way to retirement

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
This is what happens when you ban us NCAA. Oh wait. They banned themselves in a down year. And UNC delayed the ban one year because they have a great team.

And UConn gets banned with NCAA legal mumbo jumbo that in any court of law would have been dismissed.

Reaction Score
tqzGqEg.gif

Reaction Score
If it is Cuse against UNC in the Final Four, we'll really get to see how much the media/ESPN is in bed with the ACC/NCAA. If nobody talks about the violations, the fact that neither team should be there, it will be an absolute farce.

Reaction Score
**** that idiot who started those "I'm rooting for Syracuse" threads. Idiot.

I had some go after me out of no where for a post I started before the game that the stars were aligning for Cuse when it looked like UVA had the game in hand. Syracuse started their run right after it of course.

Reaction Score
*shrug* it'll just hurt more when they lose

George Mason and Michigan State hurt way more than ISU and Kansas

Reaction Score
Regardless of the feelings you may have about Syracuse, that was a phenomenal victory. All the pundits thought they should have been in a play-in game---or not even in the Tourney. Big props to JB and the Orange.

Reaction Score
Regardless of the feelings you may have about Syracuse, that was a phenomenal victory. All the pundits thought they should have been in a play-in game---or not even in the Tourney. Big props to JB and the Orange.

Yeah let's give big props to a school that would make Storrs disappear off a map if it could. And for another team choking and giving them the win.

We really do have a soft fan base. Kudos to all showing the proper level of disgust to what just happened. It's the correct response.

Reaction Score
Tony Bennett was 68-0 after leading 10+ at halftime. Of course the one game he loses was this game.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Yeah let's give big props to a school that would make Storrs disappear off a map if it could. And for another team choking and giving them the win.

We really do have a soft fan base. Kudos to all showing the proper level of disgust to what just happened.

Fans have as much right to be as "soft" or "tough" as they want without Smirking Jeff Hathaway dictating their behavior.

Reaction Score

We really do have a soft fan base. Kudos to all showing the proper level of disgust to what just happened.

Chill. It's a game. Jump in front of a bus if you're that miserable d- bag.

Reaction Score
I knew that those phony sanctions wouldnt hurt this school one bit. They still get the recruits, the ban didn't mean players leaving as it did at UConn. It was obvious Syracuse would said right through this. Clearly, it pays not to report APRcorrectly. It makes more sense to fudge it.

Reaction Score
I like Richardson and Lydon a lot, question is does Richardson leave after this year? No matter which way you slice it the NCAA is disgustingly corrupt, Syracuse and UNC will be playing each other for a place in the title game.

Reaction Score
Well, no disrespect to Syracuse but they got lucky with MTSU and Michigan State. If MSU won Syracuse would not be in the final 4. I guess Cuse better enjoy this one though cause after Boeheim is gone in two years will his successor be able to maintain the program?

Reaction Score
Can't believe I'm gonna have to be rooting for UNC on Saturday. And it comes down to either OU winning it or me being pi$$ed off till football season starts.

#WeAreAllSooners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak