Syracuse has 6 Players on Tranfer Portal List. | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Syracuse has 6 Players on Tranfer Portal List.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Coach Harris was her chief recruiter at Mississippi State. Big grab if she can land her.

I had forgotten UConn was on her final list of schools:

UConn, Syracuse, Mississippi State, Ohio State, South Carolina

Reaction Score
I would be surprised if it’s UConn. Does the immediate eligibility for transfers begin next year? Coaches cannot contact a player until they are in the portal, right? With the tweet claiming it to be a quick decision, I would assume it’s Auburn. Especially since it’s in the South, close to Tennessee.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
If UCONN ONO , Edwards , Dorka & Deberry with Cardoso Ill take it ? We have the scholarships available right ?

UConn has one scholarship available for the upcoming season. More intriguing would be the following year where presumably CW, EV, and ONO all bolt. Jukasz has indicated she might stay her extra year. If that happens UConn would have just three scholarships, barring any transfers, and already two recruits in waiting.

Reaction Score
Wow when was the last time a transfer was linked to UConn and didn’t end up at UConn? I would think it’s a given. UConn will have a lot of post, but most can play the four spot.

Reaction Score
I thought that KY would be in the mix for Cardosa. She would reunite with Hunt & Massengill her old FBC aau teammates

Reaction Score
Wow when was the last time a transfer was linked to UConn and didn’t end up at UConn? I would think it’s a given. UConn will have a lot of post, but most can play the four spot.
Just a few years ago there were several players who visited UConn whilst in the portal. None ended up here.
Cant remember their names, but I think one was from Texas or Miss St (or that's where they ended up).

Reaction Score
She can go anywhere she chooses. My gut says it's neither Uconn nor Auburn. She can get minutes at Auburn, but so could I . lol I'm thinking Ole Miss, Maryland, Arizona, Texas, Kentucky...even Baylor. BTW...I think she knew where she was going before entering into the portal.

Reaction Score
Prince.......

Reaction Score
She can go anywhere she chooses. My gut says it's neither Uconn nor Auburn. She can get minutes at Auburn, but so could I . lol I'm thinking Ole Miss, Maryland, Arizona, Texas, Kentucky...even Baylor. BTW...I think she knew where she was going before entering into the portal.
Wonder if SC would be in the mix? I'm sure Dawn wouldn't say no.....

Reaction Score
I would be surprised if it’s UConn. Does the immediate eligibility for transfers begin next year? Coaches cannot contact a player until they are in the portal, right? With the tweet claiming it to be a quick decision, I would assume it’s Auburn. Especially since it’s in the South, close to Tennessee.

It starts this year. The deadline is May 1 with the exception this year, July 1.

Reaction Score
So that’s Hunter, Butler, Camara, Stevens, Westbrook, who all said yes, while Prince, and Carrington said no, what will Cardoso do.
If you're going to go back to Hunter then there have been a bunch of others that considered others that talked with UConn but didnt end up there, for whatever reason -- Ashley Trebilcock, Abby Waner, ....

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom