Syracuse fans who cheered for Hurley to get ejected | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Syracuse fans who cheered for Hurley to get ejected

Reaction Score
To be fair, they probably went to the game to spend a few more hours in a real city before making their trek back to Syracuse.

Reaction Score
I get it. Some of you don't care. Fine. So why even post on this thread? Was just pointing out why THEY should care so much. Their team got spanked twice and they were still hanging around.

Reaction Score
Please explain. I was at the Morehead game until the end and didn’t see or hear anything embarrassing
Embarrassing chants at the end of both games from student section. Classless especially after our last 2 seasons. Pull it up and watch the last 2 minutes if you are interested.

Reaction Score
Embarrassing chants at the end of both games from student section. Classless especially after our last 2 seasons. Pull it up and watch the last 2 minutes if you are interested.
I just pulled up and rewatched the ends of both games and have no clue what you're talking about

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
After losing second game in a row, may be time to trade in those $15 macro beers in a plastic cup for something a bit tastier nearby.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Also, creeper UConn fan with ball cap about three rows behind 'cuse girl has the look on his face like he just realized there is more to life than Fortnite.

C

Chief00

Back in Chief’s day, things were settle by agreeing to step outside to the parking lot. People knew what you meant.
I told Calhoun the millennials don’t understand that reference which he made on occasion LOL

Reaction Score
I just pulled up and rewatched the ends of both games and have no clue what you're talking about
Lol okay... I doubt that you did because you would say yeah it was a little off to be taunting those teams with 30 seconds left. I get it we are in rose colored glasses mode.

Reaction Score
Why not just say what they did? I’m not digging it out especially since @navery12 said he watched and doesn’t hear anything.

Also, comparing the behavior of a student section to the adults who are able to get seats a few rows behind the bench is really dumb.

Reaction Score
Lol okay... I doubt that you did because you would say yeah it was a little off to be taunting those teams with 30 seconds left. I get it we are in rose colored glasses mode.
No I legitimately pulled up both games and watched the last 2 minutes of both. Maybe I missed something but I heard nothing I would call classless and embarrassing. What was being said that was so bad?

Reaction Score
Why not just say what they did? I’m not digging it out especially since @navery12 said he watched and doesn’t hear anything.

Also, comparing the behavior of a student section to the adults who are able to get seats a few rows behind the bench is really dumb.

Ok " I don't want to find facts but want to argue and then lob an insult based on the admission you know nothing" cool story.

Reaction Score
Ok " I don't want to find facts but want to argue and then lob an insult based on the admission you know nothing" cool story.
You made the argument that something happened, then said go find it instead of posting it yourself. And I didn’t call you dumb, I said the comparison is dumb. It is. Maybe you are too, still TBD.

Reaction Score
No I legitimately pulled up both games and watched the last 2 minutes of both. Maybe I missed something but I heard nothing I would call classless and embarrassing. What was being said that was so bad?

So obviously we have different perspectives. I thought all of the end game chanting of it's all over etc is EARNED and you don't rub in those victories especially since it was hard fought and we have stunk. I would prefer to celebrate our minor success that's all. My perspective.

Reaction Score
You made the argument that something happened, then said go find it instead of posting it yourself. And I didn’t call you dumb, I said the comparison is dumb. It is. Maybe you are too, still TBD.
Find happiness. I'm sorry you are this upset on the internet.

Reaction Score
Find happiness. I'm sorry you are this upset on the internet.
I’m happily laughing at this argument you’re making. Don’t project, it’s not a good look.

“Something something students are classless and should behave better than the 50 year olds in the $300 seats... something something go see for yourself cause I’m not going to back up my accusation”

Reaction Score
So obviously we have different perspectives. I thought all of the end game chanting of it's all over etc is EARNED and you don't rub in those victories especially since it was hard fought and we have stunk. I would prefer to celebrate our minor success that's all. My perspective.
Yeah, agree to disagree then. Those chants happened at the end of every game we won regardless of opponent all 4 years I was in the student section

Reaction Score
Yeah, agree to disagree then. Those chants happened at the end of every game we won regardless of opponent all 4 years I was in the student section
They happen virtually anywhere there’s a student section with a pulse. The idea that it’s all of a sudden classless is so silly I can’t believe that’s what he was complaining about. Again, really dumb argument.

Reaction Score
The joke's on them as they were far and away the worst of the tourney's 4 teams.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
We would have done the same thing if it was the nose picker. We get the last laugh. 83-76. 4-1. Who cares.

That's the bottom line, and that's why these posts are silly. I guarantee there are hundreds of posts here whining about fans of other teams spewing the same nonsense. It's all good, but it's also stupid.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
The joke's on them as they were far and away the worst of the tourney's 4 teams.
Of course I didn't watch the Cuse game but I'm curious. Did they ever have the lead in that one or did they go the entire 2 days from behind?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom