Syracuse BC - anyone see that ending? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Syracuse BC - anyone see that ending?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I don't agree. I think BC looks very good. The Oline is dominant, they have a great running game, they're kind of young but getting better each week. I'm no lover of BC, but it is what it is. Can't live in denial. Syracuse is getting better too. Just reality.
Who did SU beat that show's there improving? Northwestern beat them. ACC=unimpressive.

Reaction Score
I'm with you on MD. If they didn't have the injuries to their two receivers (Stephon Diggs and the other one), they'd have won a lot more games. Those two were unbelievable, especially Diggs, who was an all purpose, all everything guy. These are Blakesly recruits, btw, not Edsall.
You mean Locksley's recruits ...the guy who bailed RE out at Md almost before he could get started!!

Reaction Score
The chance of me watching a BC/Syracuse game is only slightly greater than the chance of me watching The Notebook, Beaches and Twilight back to back to back.

Hey, don’t knock Beaches and the Notebook. When my wife puts them on the DVR, I just leave a box of tissues next to my arm, roll over and sleep soundly for the next 4 hours.

Hey, don’t knock Beaches and the Notebook. If my wife puts them on the DVR at night, I just leave a box of tissues next to my arm, roll over and sleep soundly for the next 4 hours. If it’s during the day, she locks herself in the bedroom and me and the boys can either kill each other or watch 4 hours of football/baseball, etc., without interruption.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate
Top Bottom