Syracuse and Notre Dame | The Boneyard

Syracuse and Notre Dame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Both losers today. I cried all afternoon!!!!!! Anyone notice Bernie Fine at the Dome sitting directly behind Boeheim in the 2nd row???:(:(:(:(

Reaction Score
Rough day, and past 2 weeks for Cuse, but that's not Bernie Fine. That's just some guy that has helped the team out and has sat in that seat for the past 30+ years.

Reaction Score
Cuse board is begging for JB to go and for JAY WRIGHT!!! (Out of all people) to be the next head coach. They want to throw money at Wright.

......that wouldn't happen, right?? Wright is nova thru and thru...

Billy the Kid was another suggestion on there.

They don't want boeheim here after this year ends and they are not convinced that it will be Hopkins stepping in. They want a nationwide search, with WRIGHT st the top. :eek:

Reaction Score
Cuse board is begging for JB to go and for JAY WRIGHT!!! (Out of all people) to be the next head coach. They want to throw money at Wright.

.that wouldn't happen, right?? Wright is nova thru and thru...

Billy the Kid was another suggestion on there.

They don't want boeheim here after this year ends and they are not convinced that it will be Hopkins stepping in. They want a nationwide search, with WRIGHT st the top. :eek:
.that wouldn't happen, right?? Wright is nova thru and thru... No it won't.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
The only team I dislike more than the Cuse is the damned leprechauns. So this post pot a smile on my face.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
was that GTowns super bowl as well??
Its so crazy that the pathetic Cuse fans think everyone they play against consider it that team's Super Bowl!!!
Their fans are so low basketball IQ
I go over to that board for some comic relief
I really miss the Big East Tournament - my pals and I just loved sitting there and harassing the Cuse fans

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
There's a better chance that John Thompson coaches Syracuse than Jay Wright.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Heres another brilliant post from the Cuse board, yeah EVERYONE fears the Cuse!!!!:

Absolutely. Everyone gets up for us like we are the NY Yankees, Montreal Canadiens and the Monsters of the Midway. North Florida and Yukon play each other today as well. At least we have the win over UNF going for us at this point. Let's go Ospreys.

Reaction Score
Somehow, these Cuse fans seem to think there's more civilization in Syracuse than the state of Connecticut.

Reaction Score
I just wished Bonzie had come here, just what we needed.

As far as the PG Farrell, really hard to like him but he's not bad.

Reaction Score
damn, the cuse board is so insane. "chicken with its head cut off" seems like an apt comparison.

"Jay Wright is the only thing that can save our program and there is no way he will come here" --> this post has multiple likes

Reaction Score
It turns out that Bonzie was a bigger miss than Abu. So much frontcourt talent in New England, and we've managed to keep so little of it... drives me absolutely nuts.
Will be interesting to see if jones develops into a force for Xavier too.

Reaction Score
Just left the Cuse board - its like a mass suicide over there
N Dame - just plain don't like them - they screwed college football and the big east

The Big East screwed itself by not accepting Penn State in 1982. If the conference were competent at football then Notre Dame would have an ACC-type deal with the league today.

Football schools were not going to stay in a basketball conference. (And I don't just mean a conference with more basketball than football powers -that's true of the ACC today, too- but one where half the schools didn't even play FBS football.)

I don't know what ND's position is vis-a-vis UConn joining the ACC (of course we know Syracuse is against it).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom