Swimsuit Model Penalty | The Boneyard

Swimsuit Model Penalty

Status
Not open for further replies.

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
A strange board pet peeve of mine, is posters with No Avatar. If you post 50+ times, you obviously have some free time. Maybe you don't have a favorite team or sport. Let's try a UConn one. Maybe you don't know how to create one? At the top, right of your screen you'll see your handle with a pull down menu arrow next to it. Click on the arrow. The menu that drops down will have a selection called Avatar. I believe that if you continue, with these generic male/female symbols, I may go insane. Therefore, you should be forced to hit google images & select a swimsuit model, until a picture inspires you. For those with no creativity, I've provided one to get you started immediately. Meet Marisa. Don't worry I'm seeking help for my problem. Thank you.

marisa-miller_1334181003.jpg

Reaction Score
A strange board pet peeve of mine, is posters with No Avatar. If you post 50+ times, you obviously have some free time. Maybe you don't have a favorite team or sport. Let's try a UConn one. Maybe you don't know how to create one? At the top, right of your screen you'll see your handle with a pull down menu arrow next to it. Click on the arrow. The menu that drops down will have a selection called Avatar. I believe that if you continue, with these generic male/female symbols, I may go insane. Therefore, you should be forced to hit google images & select a swimsuit model, until a picture inspires you. For those with no creativity, I've provided one to get you started immediately. Meet Marisa. Don't worry I'm seeking help for my problem. Thank you.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
i wish when u signed up here there was a some stock avi like just a simple uconn logo so everyone would be like i need to get a my own and then things happen...

sdhusky

1972,73 & 98 Boneyard Poster of the Year
Reaction Score
i wish when u signed up here there was a some stock avi like just a simple uconn logo so everyone would be like i need to get a my own and then things happen...

Have you fired Coach Brown in your Avatar already?

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Have you fired Coach Brown in your Avatar already?
I have moved on t #whereiswarde. After our next loss im sure u will see a new 1 again

Reaction Score

I'm inept. Not sexually, but technologically;).

Reaction Score
Brilliant idea - it made me learn how to do this! A bit of a hassle too as it doesn't seem you can do this from Tapatalk.

I would think that the pic should be one that, ahem, harkens back to a specific time in your life - so unless you're 20 you shouldn't have Ms Miller - as lovely as she is.

I present Kathy Ireland!

Uconnrick

Twisted, but still lovable.
Reaction Score
Meet Boomer,
I'm not sure this is better than nothing, but it is the way the crazy mutt sleeps.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
I can think of two reasons to "like" your post. They're not "real" reasons ... Not that it matters.

Reaction Score
By the way never had a clue how to do that now I'm dangerous...lol.....thanks GEM for everything!!

GemParty

Reaction Score
Mau - please post more often, now I smile every time I see your Avatar. What a knockout!!! A few more posters to go, and we can upgrade the board, one Swimsuit Model at a time!

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score

What problem?

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
bump as i think more ppl need to read this still. then its going to the fball board next! if everyone has pics of uconn stuff, hot girls or funny things-the board is a lot more fun for the eyes

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
bump as i think more ppl need to read this still. then its going to the fball board next! if everyone has pics of uconn stuff, hot girls or funny things-the board is a lot more fun for the eyes

Fantastic avatar choice, HFD!

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Fantastic avatar choice, HFD!

i had to find something for the long haul lol. after my drinking dog(rip) got the talk i went on a search, i have found my new calling. :D

if ppl want help, pease ask. i have a bunch of good ones i can find/make. i think avis here are a lot of fun and cool. the best are ones that are uconn sports stuff, funny relevant things and other brands or things that have uconn touch in them. hot girls with uconn stuff for example. uconnkelly has a good one-the disney mickey mouse head with a uconn logo on it afor example.

GemParty

Reaction Score
Avatar Inspiration- I still see a few generic ones> Please help!

001635_full.jpg

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
another good 1 for somebody who is a baseball fan
images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors