Sunday 3/19 NCAAT games | Page 11 | The Boneyard

Sunday 3/19 NCAAT games

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
What the heck are these refs doing?

Reaction Score
Another team escapes!

Can't say we haven't had some barn burners this year.

JordyG

Reaction Score
Unbelievable. ASU lost. I'm surprised they took their habits off long enough to dribble the ball.

Reaction Score
Just sitting here and thinking about the ASU coach burning a timeout to pick up a technical.

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
SC was fouling the heck out of them on that possesion and they wouldn't even call anything.

Anyway - Wilson should have been called for the elbows.

Reaction Score
SC looks horrible -- it's Wilson and nobody else. This awful mis-seeding of #3 and #4 overall (among others) has gifted ND a rose-petal-strewn path to the championship game.

Reaction Score
SC looks horrible -- it's Wilson and nobody else. This awful mis-seeding of #3 and #4 overall (among others) has gifted ND a rose-petal-strewn path to the championship game.

Just imagine if Carolina went down who would be left. Miami and Oregon State who almost lost to the 14 and 15 seeds. OSU can't score and Miami wasn't a 4 seed. And Florida State who peaked 2 months ago. Perhaps FSU got their mojo back but still. Weak weak region.

South Carolina was looking like the 4th 1 seed even before Gray went down.

JordyG

Reaction Score
Perhaps the absence of Coates had a little something to do with it. You know, their 6'5" rim protector who is out for the season?

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
I can't put my finger on it and I don't want to be mean but I'm glad we didn't get Wilson. IDK. Very happy with our players.

Her "Wardrobe" choices would have to be very different here, that's for sure . No individuals allowed - just team mates.

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
ASU called a time out with 29 seconds left, down by 1 to advance the ball. It was the last time out. I would have saved the timeout and it would have been more helpful with 13 seconds left and down by 3.
Proud of their effort.
Hope for SC, Gray's injury isnt that bad.

Reaction Score
If gray is seriously hurt they don't make it to final four. SC got home cooking from the refs no way they should have won that game. Like I said all along UCONN has the toughest rode to the final four!!! It no longer matters who u play during the regular season ...

Reaction Score
This awful mis-seeding of #3 and #4 overall

With Baylor losing to WV, while SC was beating Kentucky (a 4 seed) and Miss St (a 2), I expected them to put SC as the 3rd #1. It's debateable, but hardly an unjustified decision.

Reaction Score
With Baylor losing to WV, while SC was beating Kentucky (a 4 seed) and Miss St (a 2), I expected them to put SC as the 3rd #1. It's debateable, but hardly an unjustified decision.

If this were the NFL, South Carolina would be fined heavily and docked draft picks for failing to disclose the injury to Coates. And it will materially affect the outcome of this Tournament. They should have been #4 instead of Baylor.

Reaction Score
Let USC get all the three's they want. You would think after three years they would have recruited a player who was good behind the arc. If Wilson gets in foul trouble would Davis and Harris be enough to carry the team? That's assuming Gray is out.

Reaction Score
If this were the NFL, South Carolina would be fined heavily and docked draft picks for failing to disclose the injury to Coates. And it will materially affect the outcome of this Tournament. They should have been #4 instead of Baylor.

The NCAA negatively factors in injuries when a team loses games down the stretch after the injury, OR the injury occurs in their final game and the committee has to speculate that the injury will hurt them. Neither of those apply here, as SC won the SEC tournament without Coates, thereby proving that could beat quality teams without her.

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
That's so weird. Everybody knows all the Pac 12 teams are overrated. So how did their 5th best team just give a #1 seed all they could handle in a true road game?

Could it be the SEC is also over-rated? Heaven forbid!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom