Sunday (3/17) games: Seven final tickets to punch | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Sunday (3/17) games: Seven final tickets to punch

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Not WCBB related... but I need to rant.... Another reason to hate the Oregon Ducks........ they upset Washington in last night's Men's Pac-12 Final...... stealing a spot for a bubble team. Not sure of the official last four out.... but they listed my UNCG spartans as the first team on that list. Head bangHead bangHead bangHead bangHead bangHead bangHead bang

Reaction Score
Perhaps Tennessee will announce that they really don't deserve to be in the NCAA. They will step aside in favor of Arkansas, a much more interesting team.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Not WCBB related... but I need to rant.... Another reason to hate the Oregon Ducks... they upset Washington in last night's Men's Pac-12 Final. stealing a spot for a bubble team. Not sure of the official last four out.... but they listed my UNCG spartans as the first team on that list. Head bangHead bangHead bangHead bangHead bangHead bangHead bang
For once a mid-major knows what it feels like to have a power-5 team steal their bid :D

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
For once a mid-major knows what it feels like to have a power-5 team steal their bid :D

:mad: Alot of upset people here in Greensboro this evening, and Raleigh

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Lobo is not espn
You have every talking head at ESPN saying that Tennessee is in, they are pushing for them to be in. Who is paying the NCAA to cover the tourney, ESPN, so as I stated earlier ESPN says that Tennessee is in. Can anyone tell me what other "At Large" bid teams has a losing conference record.

Reaction Score
TCU and Ohio both played horrible nonconference schedules.
UCF has zero wins over at-large-caliber teams.
Tennessee has 5 wins over at-large teams but bad losses to Vanderbilt and Alabama.

I actually believe Ohio is the safest of these four. I think the last spot could come down to UCF, TCU or Tennessee.

I think both Ohio and Tenn are safely in - I think TCU and UCF should be sweating bullets. And out of the SEC I pick Auburn over Ark.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
You have every talking head at ESPN saying that Tennessee is in, they are pushing for them to be in. Who is paying the NCAA to cover the tourney, ESPN, so as I stated earlier ESPN says that Tennessee is in. Can anyone tell me what other "At Large" bid teams has a losing conference record.
Almost every year there are at-large teams that went under .500 in conference.
Two of the other "debatable 8" teams (Indiana and Arkansas) finished under .500 in conference.
Two years ago Cal got an at-large bid after going 6-12 in the Pac-12.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Almost every year there are at-large teams that went under .500 in conference.
Two of the other "debatable 8" teams (Indiana and Arkansas) finished under .500 in conference.
Two years ago Cal got an at-large bid after going 6-12 in the Pac-12.
I'm sorry but too many of the P5 teams get into the tournament at the cost of some good mid-majors who just happen to lose in their Conference tournament. It should be that if you can't at least have a wining record in your conference, then the only way you can get into the tourney is earn it by winning the Conference tournament.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score

Yep... it was confirmed by someone on the NCAA committee..... UNCG was in the field Saturday night.... then Washington lost :oops: Weak arse Huskies :mad:

Reaction Score
And in other news, Towson University women receive their first ever NCAA bid!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom