Sunday 2nd Round (non-UConn games) thread | Page 11 | The Boneyard

Sunday 2nd Round (non-UConn games) thread

Reaction Score
Jordan Miller outplayed TJD for stretches. Indiana's supporting cast is meh aside from Hood Schafino and Thompson.

Reaction Score
Jordan Miller outplayed TJD for stretches. Indiana's supporting cast is meh aside from Hood Schafino and Thompson.
What about Miller Kopp? He make some good plays. I don’t really know how good he is. I just have him on my all name team.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Miami is fun to watch.
Only saw their two games vs Pitt. Pitt won by 3 at home. Miami won by 2 at home. Wong didn't do much in either game. Never seemed to me to be a team that would make it to 2nd weekend. Look entirely different tonight.

Reaction Score
Charles O'Bannon Jr still being in college is insane, I had to do a double take when I heard his name mentioned

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Larranaga has done a hell of a job with that Miami program.
Duke was the most talented team in the ACC but I thought Miami was the most consistent. Not an easy out.

Reaction Score
Duke was the most talented team in the ACC but I thought Miami was the most consistent. Not an easy out.
I think they would have won their conference tournament had Omier not gotten hurt in the first few minutes against Duke. That guy means a lot to them and seems to be involved in every rebound.

caw

Reaction Score
Charles O'Bannon Jr still being in college is insane, I had to do a double take when I heard his name mentioned

Six year player. Craziness this year and next. He was in the same freshman class as Ayton.

Not sure if I want Gonzaga or TCU to win this. Feel UCLA should beat either but less fans from TCU probably travelling to Vegas.

Reaction Score
Six year player. Craziness this year and next. He was in the same freshman class as Ayton.

Not sure if I want Gonzaga or TCU to win this. Feel UCLA should beat either but less fans from TCU probably travelling to Vegas.
Gonzaga fans travel very well to Las Vegas, it's like UConn fans in MSG. But if the Zags hold on to beat TCU, I think you will see a split between Zags fans and UCLA fans. Pac 12 tournament is also played in Vegas if I recall correctly.

Reaction Score

Guys from his HS class are already on their 2nd NBA contract

Reaction Score
TCU covers with an act of god! That has to be on Bad Beats. Gonzaga was up 7,8 a couple times under 45 seconds. TCU just hit some lucky 3s, with the strangest being the deliberate one with 0.7.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
TCU covers with an act of god! That has to be on Bad Beats. Gonzaga was up 7,8 a couple times under 45 seconds. TCU just hit some lucky 3s, with the strangest being the deliberate one with 0.7.
I was just thinking that when he hit that shot, "oh I wonder if sports bettors lost on that shot" and he bobbled the ball at first which almost caused his shot to be late.

It reminds me of the Chris Duhon shot in 2004 in the semis against UConn when they were down 75-79 and the line was Duke +1.5. There were a lot of bettors that got burned by that half court shot heave.

It should definitely be on ESPN SportsCenter's Bad Beats and of course told by Scott Van Pelt.

Reaction Score

Best part is that there are a bunch of B10 fans on twitter saying how the BE is crap because of how Marquette dominated the conference and were double champs, but still lost to MSU. Don't tell them what happened to Purdue and how almost their entire conference got bounced after the first weekend while we have 3 still dancing. Braindead midwesterners lol.

Reaction Score
I took texas -4 against X. I think think they will be crushed. Texas has a huge front court.

Reaction Score
Best part is that there are a bunch of B10 fans on twitter saying how the BE is crap because of how Marquette dominated the conference and were double champs, but still lost to MSU. Don't tell them what happened to Purdue and how almost their entire conference got bounced after the first weekend while we have 3 still dancing. Braindead midwesterners lol.
That is just a lack of awareness from their fans and really just plain ignorance.

Reaction Score
MSU physically manhandled Marquette. How would we match up with them?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom