Sunday 2nd Round (non-UConn games) thread | Page 12 | The Boneyard

Sunday 2nd Round (non-UConn games) thread

SwingDog

"THIS is the life you have"
Reaction Score
Marquette ruined what would’ve been a dominant night for the BE
Michigan State is no slouch and I think it was Izzo's craftiness and experience that gave him the edge, but I really thought Marquette would at least get to the Sweet 16.

As a side note, I am really not a fan of Smart's ultra casual boyish look with the striped shirts. Just doesn't project well at all IMO. I think he'd be better off going back to the shirt and tie next season.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
As a side note, I am really not a fan of Smart's ultra casual boyish look with the striped shirts. Just doesn't project well at all IMO. I think he'd be better off going back to the shirt and tie next season.
Will Ferrell Lol GIF

SwingDog

Reaction Score
Okay, but do you agree or disagree? Great coach, but he looks like a fifteen year-old. I'm generally not a fan of the very casual look anyway, but for Smart it just doesn't work.

Reaction Score
Okay, but do you agree or disagree? Great coach, but he looks like a fifteen year-old. I'm generally not a fan of the very casual look anyway, but for Smart it just doesn't work.
Who cares what he wears. Basketball coaches aren't on Project Runway.

SwingDog

Reaction Score
Who cares what he wears. Basketball coaches aren't on Project Runway.
Obviously, you don't care. I was just voicing my opinion. I don't think coaches need to wear fancy suits, but I think you should be able tell who the coach is when you look on the sidelines. He should look the part. Maybe I'm old school, but that's how I feel.

Reaction Score
Obviously, you don't care. I was just voicing my opinion. I don't think coaches need to wear fancy suits, but I think you should be able tell who the coach is when you look on the sidelines. He should look the part. Maybe I'm old school, but that's how I feel.
The coach is the one standing on the sideline yelling

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score
And ain’t he lucky he looks better without hair. I think if he changes the hair and goes slick it won’t matter what he wears. I am not going where Imus did but he and Trey Young don’t have the best hair. At this is coming from someone who is from is not blessed with great hair or you could say any hair…so I am not judging just an opinion.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
When he wears this combo, he looks like a barber.

1679453736059.png

"Chair's open. Next!"

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom